Scene 4

Romeo + Juleo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun. Don't do this. Siwon knows that you were there. He knows." Said a very concerned Jongin. Sehun looked at his friend from where he was and turned back around.

"I'm going Jongin. This is the first person I have met that likes me back. I'm going to met him." Sehun said with annoyance. Jongin glared at his friend before sighing.

"You really love him don't you." Mumbled his friend.
Sehun looked at his concerned friend and turned fully toward him.

"I know you think that this is going to end badly but it's the only thing I can do."
Jongin looked at his friend before sighing. Placing his hand on Sehun's he glared at him.

"If you die I'm going to beat you up once I come." 
Laughing Sehun smiled.

"I'll look forward to that."


"Luhan don't. Don't go out to see that Kim." Said a concerned Kyangsoo as Luhan walked in his garden. Looking at his friend Luhan sighed.

"Kyungsoo...I don't want to marry Minseok. I want to marry the man they call Romeo."
Kyungsoo stared at Luhan with wide eyes before rubbing his face.

"Luhan. I know you don't want to but Minseok is the best man out there for you to marry."
Luhan stared at his friend before looking at the roses.

"What if I don't want the most beautiful or best rose in the patch?" Luhan asked quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"I know Minseok is the best rose in the patch. However that doesn't mean he is the one. Look at that rose Kyungsoo it is the biggest and the best of the patch isn't it? It's the deepest shade of red and your eyes just move to that one. However do you see that rose over there? The smaller pink one with the uneven petals and mismatched shades of one color? I'm attracted to that one. I see the others but I like that one. It's unique. Just like my Romeo." Luhan said as he kneeled in front of the roses smiling at the pink one. 
Kyungsoo sighed before looking at the other rose.

"If you really want to go I will help."


Sehun looked around the tree he was leaning against. Sighing he watched his breath dance in the cold night air. He smiled as he thought of the beauty he met the day before. The small frame, shinning eyes, fair skin, and his beautiful voice. Everything about the man was beautiful. Hearing a stick snap Sehun whipped around to see the boy. The moon light lit his small face as the boy walked up toward Sehun. Smiling the boy stood in front of him.

"I was surprised when I got a letter today. Kyungsoo told me that a person named Jongin gave it to him." Said Luhan as he caressed Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter