Scene 5

Romeo + Juleo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Luhan looked at the crowd before looking at Sehun. Both of their skin white as a ghost's and their eyes wide and round.

"I I I uh..."

"We met before." Sehun said as he looked at his two fathers. "We met when both of us went clubbing. We didn't know who the other one was. We exchanged names before leaving. We haven't seen each other until now."
Luhan looked at Sehun before his parents.

"Unlike you we have a mutual understanding of each other. We don't hate each other but we don't like each other as well."


Luhan stared at the locked door in front of him. Sighing he fell backwards to lie on his bed. Reaching his lips he touched them be fore closing his eyes. Why did Sehun have to be a Kim why not an Oh or a Gu. Why a Kim of all names? Groaning Luhan looked at his window before spotting a figure on his balcony. Jumping up he opened the glass door and saw him.

"Took you long enough." Chuckled Sehun as he smiled at the surprised boy that stood in front of him.

"How did you get up here? My room is on the third floor?"

"I have my ways. Like you do with your words. We don't hate each other but we don't like each other. Very sneaky if you ask me."

Smiling Luhan hit Sehun's chest playfully. Smiling Sehun wrapped his arms around the small boy's frame. Smelling his hair Sehun kissed all over the smaller boy's face before arriving at his lips. Pecking them he said 'I love you's over and over again. Felling light headed Luhan places his head on the warm chest.

"I love you too."


Sehun sat on a chair as he watched Jongin talk to the two Friars. He watched Jongin turn around and slowly walked over to him. Sitting up straight Sehun waited for an answer.

"They said yes. They will marry you two." Jumping up Sehun hugged his friend before smiling at the other two.

"Thank you so much Friar Chen and Friar Onew!"

Smiling the two looked at the happy boy before walking over to their studies. Turning toward Jongin Sehun gripped his shoulders.

"Tell Kyungsoo so he can tell Luhan to come in the morning."
Sighing Jongin nodded before leaving his happy friend.


"So what did he say?" Asked a very excited Luhan as he jumped over his bed to reach Kyungsoo.

"He said to meet at the church in the early morning to be married."
Crying Luhan sat on the bed and laughed.

"So this is happening? I'm getting married?"

"Seems so." Said Kyungsoo as he sat next to his friend.

"Thank you so much Kyungsoo for all of this. Thank Jongin too."

"I can do that."


Luhan looked around the garden as he waited for the signal. Looking up at the sky is was the half moon. The Stars were displayed before him and he was happy. 

"Luhan. It's time to go." Whispered Kyungsoo as he came from behind the hedge. Smiling Luhan followed his friend.


Sehun walked back and forth as he waited for Luhan. Looking at the clock he became more nervous. Hearing a knock on the door Jongin stood up and opened it. Sehun smiled when he saw Luhan almost run into his arms. Felling the warmth that was Luhan Sehun lifted his chin before kissing those sweet lips he loved so much. Clearing his throughly Jongin coughed. Looking up Sehun smiled before taking Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter