Scene 6

Romeo + Juleo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stared at his hands as Luhan walked back and forth. Taemin and Siwon were dead. Only Jongin was alive and he was in a coma. Sehun couldn't remember what happened. Luhan sighed as he looked at his husband. Looking at the door of Friar Onew's door he sat next to him. Looking at the scared face of the taller male Luhan sighed.

"I'm not blaming you Sehun."

"But I could have killed them Luhan. I could have killed my cousin and friend."

"We don't know that. We don't know anything Sehun." Mumbled Luhan as he took Sehun's hands and caressed them. Looking at the smaller Sehun's eyes begin to water. Looking lovingly at his husband Luhan let Sehun lay his head on his shoulder.

"I can't loose Jongin. He's my best friend. You two are the only people left besides my parents. I even barley have you. We barley get to see each other." Cried Sehun. Sighing Luhan wiped the tears away and kissed him.

"I'm in your heart Sehun. I'm always with you." He mumbled as he kissed Sehun again.

 

"Who could have killed my cousin!" Yelled Kris as he through his wine glass at the floor. Jumping up Tao gripped at his husband's arms.

"I know your angry but using violence is not the answer. You remember the last time you used violence as an answer." Tao stared daggers at his husband to remind him. Kris looked away before sighing.

"Your right. Violence only brings more violence."
Smiling Tao kissed his husband. 

"Mom? Dad?"

Turning Tao smiled painfully at their son. Walking up to him he lead Luhan toward the sofa.

"Luhan...Siwon is dead."
Staring at his parents Luhan tried to look surprised.

"W-what?"  Luhan looked at his father. The guilt in his mind hanged in front of him. "Who do you think killed him?" Luhan then said uneasy of the answer.
He saw his father sigh before striking his hand through his blond golden hair.

"I don't know son. They said that that Taemin died as well. With Siwon's knife."

"Luhan Jongin and Sehun are missing as well. People are talking that they killed Siwon." Tao said as he looked uneasy at Luhan to read his reaction. Stiffening Luhan looked at his two parents.

"I-I-is that so?" Avoiding their glances Luhan quickly made it to his room. Flinging open the door he shut it quietly before falling on the bed crying.


"MY SON COULDN'T HAVE KILLED ANYONE!" Screeched Suho as he through his newspaper to the ground. Kyungsoo flinched as he felt it fly past him. Kris had ordered him to come to an agreement but it wasn't going smoothly. 

"I know Sir Kim but people are talking..."

"I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT YOU INTO MY H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter