Options

Our Second Chance

So hello everyone! starcakes here, previously under the name of anjassi. Anyway, I just changed my username that's all. But that's not the point why I am here writing this, and you, reading this.

So, I read over this shortfic again. And I have to say that despite of this shortfic, I was pretty much attached because well firstly because of the characters I made, the story itself and the feedback I got from it.

I have two options I'm thinking of to move forward with this fanfic.

First, was either to make another bonus chapter as a 'continuation' (you could call it, I guess) of the life of Luhan and Hari, as married couples and now, as parents, together with their first baby boy. But heads up, I was thinking of not putting all fluff in there, there would still be some conflicts and dramas. They are little ones, not huge or complicated but significant. Why? You guys would find out once I update it if ever I decide to go with this option.

or Second, was to either make another set of fanfic that will serve as the sequel of  'Our Second Chance' wherein circumstances and struggles as a family, parents and individuals will affect Luhan and Hari's relationship. With this one, it is still the same style of writing but just a longer version with a few little and new things that haven't been mentioned in the shortfic. 

Hence, I need your help guys especially the readers of this story who liked it. I feel like it would be best to ask you guys and help me with the decision I am going to make.  HELP ME! And comment below which one you would like.

- starcakes