Secret

I Must Be Crazy

Jungkook is the most perfect guy she have ever met. She want to be friends with him but Jungkook seems like not entertaining any female as a friend and stuck with his buddy Seungwan, a nerd boy in class. She even heard rumors that he is gay that is why he ignores pretty girls who were trying hard to get his attention and that he and his buddy is in a relationship! How nonsense was that?

Of course she didn't believe in that rumor and those who are spreading are all bitter. Jungkook is focusing on his studies and have no time on dating. That's why she didn't bother him and just content on stealing glances at him when he's around.

"Are you even listening to me?" Chaeyoung muttered.

"Oh!" she shrieked. "Of course" she smiled with her eyes.

"Tell the last part of my story then?" Chaeyoung leaned her back in the chair with arm crossed over her chest.

Dahyun's smile faded as her eyes flicked away from her "You..... said that..." she trailed off looking at the ceiling. "I forgot" she smiled wryly.

Chaeyoung sighed heavily.

"Continue your story later, okay?" she whispered. "Whatever" Chaeyoung replied and Dahyun went quickly to her seat as their homeroom teacher arrived.

No one should ever find out about her secret crush on Jungkook. She kept it hidden for a longtime and even Chaeyoung, her best friend doesn't know about it. She hates being teased especially if Jungkook is involved because it will be really awkward and he might avoid her if he finds out.

"Open your book and go to page 10" Ms. Choi instructed.

Dahyun gets her book and flip its pages while stealing glances at Jungkook. He is two seats away from her but she can clearly see a small red line in his left hand. Where did he get that? Well it is just a small cut actually and probably not deep but Dahyun suddenly felt worried since it looks fresh. Then her gaze shifted on his broad shoulder and to his uniform and admire how immaculate and well-ironed it was. Same with his shoes, it always well-polished and his bag at the side looks expensive, well most of his things are branded and Dahyun wonders what kind of life he's living. He must be rich. He is no doubt a perfect student and a perfect guy for her. She only knew his name and his home address and that's how lame of an admirer she is! Maybe it's time to add him on Facebook. She's never had the inner strength to add him on Facebook because Jungkook might think that she likes him though she always check his profile account but has nothing to see because it's private and his display photo is his dog! Just recently, Dahyun sent a friend request to him using a duplicate account to hide her identity but he never approved her. In that case, Jungkook only approve people he personally know and not just a random account.

"Dahyun can you read the next paragraph?"

She startled when Ms. Choi called her name and turned the pages to 10. She nervously stood up and read the first paragraph but then Ms. Choi interrupted her.

"Are you with us Dahyun?"

"Huh?" Dahyun replied in confusion. She glanced up from her book and saw her classmates' eyes on her including Jungkook!

"Third paragraph" Chaeyoung whispered at her back.

She beamed. "Sorry ma'am, my eyesight got blurry all of sudden."

"Are you okay?" Ms. Choi asked worriedly. Dahyun nodded and then reads the third paragraph

------------------------------

"I couldn't help laughing at you ." Chaeyoung chuckled.

The class is over and they are both heading to the locker.

"Yeah.. yeah" she muttered. That was embarrassing and Jungkook witnesses her dumbness for the sixth time!

1st: She's busy texting when her head bumped into the door frame and Jungkook was behind her.

2nd: She had a cold and accidentally sneezed without covering in front of him.

3rd: She get out of her chair and tripped in front of the whole class when she looked up everyone were laughing and saw Jungkook snickered at the corner.

4th: There was a time when she had a stomach ache and accidentally farted loudly and saw Jungkook covered his nose with a handkerchief.

5th: During P.E., she was busy stretching and didn't notice Jungkook stood next to her and when she swayed her arm to the left upward she hit his face solid.

She was mortified recalling those incidents and don't want to happen it again. That's why she pledged to herself that she will be more careful and always act coolly and smart in front of him. Jungkook will see the new her but then failed at the first day of school. Tragic!

"You seem lost?" Chaeyoung said while putting books into her locker "summer break is over so move on you need to focus more in class!"

"I know" she pouted her lips and leaned her back against one of the locker.

A placard pinned on the bulletin board caught her attention. She walked closer and read that the Math Geeks club is recruiting new students to join the club. Jungkook is also a member of this club since last year and she wanted to join too but joining a club like this is counted as social suicide. Anyway, she's not good at math in the first place so it's impossible.

"Chaeyoung!"

Dahyun turned around when she heard Jungkook's golden voice.

"Yes?"

Jungkook with an another student approaching her "Chaeyoung this is Junho , captain of Math Geeks club, this is Chaeyoung my classmate" Jungkook introduces them to each other.

They want her to join their club? Well Chaeyoung is no doubt also a math geek as she got a perfect score on quizzes most of the time without having an effort.

"Hi! We participate in math challenges against other high schools, and we can get twice as much funding if we've got new members and Jungkook told me about you and how good you are in math so you should think about joining." The guy named Junho cited enthusiastically but Chaeyoung look uninterested at all.

"Sorry but I'm not interested" she said flatly.

There's a trace of disappointment on Jungkook and Junho's eyes when Chaeyoung rejected their offer. My poor Jungkook. Dahyun walks over them and coiled around Chaeyoung. "She will join, she is just shy" she smiled at them with assurance.

"What?!" Chaeyoung stood straight and gaped at her in astonishment.