Chapter 2.

The Castle Wish (BTS x Got7).

Youngjae.

Youngjae casually walked in to his psychology classroom for another lesson with materialistic idiots, that care too much about their looks, rather than their level of intelligence. Youngjae wished once again to be dead. He wished once again to be completely peaceful even if it meant him living his physical body and going wherever the hell people without a physical body go to. Youngjae, as usual, sat at the front, trying to pay as less attention as possible to the es in the classroom. Shortly after Youngjae took his seat, the professor made his entrance and began his lecture.

Truth be told, psychology class was Youngjae's favorite, excluding the group of idiots of course. The professor was smart and knew what he was doing, Youngjae himself was very interested in all the strange and ed up in a way stuff that goes on in people's minds on daily basis. Especially the different types of mental diseases attracted Youngjae ever since he was fifteen and in his first year of high school. Mental disorders and mass shootings - the two things Youngjae knew way too much about. There was a specific period in Youngjae's life when he was seriously considering blowing up everyone's tiny brains with a shotgun and then killing himself afterwards (which is why he now knows too much about mass shootings). But that period had passed two years ago and rather than killing everyone around him, Youngjae started to wish for his own death.

Youngjae once tried to share his psychotic desire with Yoongi, but Yoongi just brushed it off and told Youngjae that he wasn't in his right mind. Yoongi then proceeded to tell Youngjae about his day, which Youngjae may or may didn't attention to intentionally. Youngjae at that moment wanted to punch Yoongi through the computer screen so ing bad, he almost did, but seconds later realized that maybe punching a friend just because he doesn't share your interests in homicide might be a little wrong.

"Youngjae what's a split-personality disorder?" - his professor asked, knowing Youngjae's wide knowledge of mental disorders.

"It's a dissociative identity disorder, where a person's behavior is controlled by at least two different identities." - Youngjae answered, not even stopping to think for a moment.

"Can you give us an example of a well known case of this particular disorder?" - the professor continued, pushing Youngjae farther. Youngjae was surprised for a second, as this particular never asks follow up questions, another thing Youngjae really liked about him. But it seemed as if he suddenly decided to drop his famous rule.

"William Stanley Milligan. He had a total of twenty four different personalities, some of which had committed felonies such as armed robbery and ." - Youngjae stated confidently. He may be quiet and shy, but when it came to psychology or music, his eyes started to shine with passion and ambition, making his voice louder and clearer. Only at times like this, times when he spoke about the stuff he truly loved, did Youngjae feel a small spark of happiness and joy. Only at times much like this one did Youngjae stop for a while thinking about possible ways to die.

"Very well, Youngjae." - professor proudly smiled at Youngjae and carried on with his lecture about the split-personality disorder. Youngjae shyly smiled and made sure he paid extra attention today in class.

After the lesson was over, Youngjae was the last one to exit the huge auditorium. As soon as he got out, a living breathing human being stopped him. It was a guy with the same height as him, but fitter and stronger looking body. The guy was quite handsome with big eyes and sharp facial features, especially his nose and jaw line were so sharp, Youngjae could cut cheese with them. Youngjae also noticed that whoever this guy was, he was a foreigner, but a foreigner who speaks korean very well. Youngjae wouldn't even have figured it out if he hadn't kept using some english words in his speach.

"Hey, Youngjae, right?" - he spoke, smiling warmly towards Youngjae. Youngjae frowned, a bit confused and shocked, as he was the first one to actually speak to Youngjae without insulting him first.

"I'm Jackson Wang. A transfer from Hong Kong." - Jackson continued, proving Youngjae's theory about him being a foreigner. Youngjae still stood where he was stopped, looking at Jackson with his confused hazel eyes.

"I'm really sorry to bother you, but I'm having a bit of a hard time learning all of this psychology stuff. Frankly, I didn't understand the half of stuff our teacher taught us today." - Jackson suddenly confessed. On no, Jackson was definitely going to ask Youngjae for some help. How does one politely decline a request of the first person to actually talk to him?

"And I was just wondering if you would be willing to help me with something? As far as I'm concerned, you're the best in this class. The rest are in my opinion a bit... not talented?" - Jackson hesitated to say "stupid". Youngjae laughed hard at Jackson's exchange of the insult with a special word. Youngjae was glad that at least one person understood his daily struggles of sharing a class with a bunch of golden fish. Only then, as Jackson called the rest of the class dumb, Youngjae decided that maybe helping his chinese fit dude might not turn out too horribly in the end.

"Okay, sure. When?" - Youngjae asked, avoiding an eye contact with Jackson.

"Oh my God, thank you so much! Is it okay if I say lunch time? Because I'm only free then. Even after school, I have a part time job to take care of." - Jackson muttered fast under his breath, causing Youngjae to laugh a bit more.

"Sure. Then let's meet at the cafeteria today during lunch break?" - Youngjae asked politely. Although Youngjae didn't know Jackson's age for sure, he for some reason just knew that Jackson had to be at least a year older than him.

"Okay, yes! Thank you again!" - Jackson hugged Youngjae briefly and walked away in the opposite direction, leaving Youngjae in shock. No one has even dared to even touch Youngjae, let alone hug him expect Yoongi. Jackson was the first one to hug him as if it's not a big deal, as if they've friends for way too long. To be honest with himself, Youngjae liked this brief gesture of gratitude and attraction. Youngjae also liked how sociable and extroverted Jackson was. Youngjae liked Jackson. Of course Youngjae didn't like Jackson like that, like he liked Yoongi or like that weird toothless girl he like liked in kindergarden. Youngjae liked Jackson as a newly made friend. Youngjae for the first time in about five years couldn't wait for the lunch break.

 

 

 

Yoongi.

Yoongi woke up inside his small studio, his company provided him with a year ago. This habit of waking up on his comfortable spinning chair was slowly becoming a part of his daily routine. Yoongi unwillingly turned off his alarm and got up to stretch. BTS' schedule has been a bit too packed lately, leaving the poor worn out members only a few hours to sleep. Nowadays, they were lucky to even get 30 minutes of sleep, if not a few hours. Although sometimes the lack of sleep messed with Yoongi's head making him hallucinate a little, he loved being restless and busy. It made him feel important and useful, like he actually had a purpose to live. So as long as he wasn't wasting his life for nothing, Yoongi was happy to go a bit crazy and see stuff that he shouldn't see. Yoongi exited his way too familiar company building and started to walk back to his dorm, that he shared with s. He quietly entered the dorm and laid down on the couch for a little bit, in order to get a five minute break from all of the insanity of an idol life.

Yoongi woke up to loud noise. A noise of an alarm clock. A noise Yoongi hated the most in the world. Yoongi angrily got up and turned off the alarm. He then suddenly realized that he wasn't inside the dorm anymore. He was instead in a bedroom with clothes all over the floor and a huge kind sized bed in the middle, along with other well organized bedroom furniture. Looking at the bed, Yoongi noticed that something or perhaps someone was on the bed, inside the covers. It was breathing, which meant it was definitely alive. Who in the world could it be?

Yoongi cautiously walked over to the bed and lifted up the covers. He couldn't believe his eyes and just stood there for a few minutes, dumbfounded. Youngjae, his very precious Youngjae, his little cute brother Youngjae, his partner in crime Youngjae himself was laying on the bed, sleeping like there was no tomorrow. But what was Youngjae doing here? What was Yoongi doing here, wherever the here is? Tears slowly started run down his cheeks. No matter how much Yoongi hated crying, he couldn't help it. He hasn't seen or even heard Youngjae for such a long time. He hasn't heard his honey like smooth voice, nor has he seen his adorable face in roughly two years, not since that incident. Yoongi carefully brought his arms and touched Youngjae's soft cheeks, caressing them with love, trying his best not to wake Youngjae up.

"I've missed you so much." - Yoongi muttered under his breath, still not able to stop the tears. Youngjae started to move, trying to change his sleeping position. Yoongi, a bit surprised, took a step back, afraid of Youngjae waking up and telling him again that he never again wanted to see Yoongi ever again. Youngjae slowly opened his eyes, revealing his pretty brown eyes. Youngjae didn't notice Yoongi for a few minutes, as he wasn't fully awake yet. Then slowly but surely his eyes landed on the mind haired dude standing in front of him, who was looking incredibly scared of something.

"Hyung?" - Youngjae mumbled sitting up. Youngjae smiled at the older boy, as if nothing happened.

"Why are you standing there? When did you wake up?" - Youngjae asked, rubbing his eyes.

"What?" - Yoongi asked, a bit lost.

"Didn't you say you had no classes today? Why are you up so early?" - Youngjae asked in return, still continuing to smile at him.

"What?" - Yoongi was still confused. Yoongi didn't go to college or any type of school. And Youngjae and Yoongi haven't talked in two years. And if Yoongi remembered it correctly Youngjae's last words were: "I don't want to see Yoongi or Suga ever again." So what was Youngjae actually talking about?

"Come on hyung! I want to sleep for a little more." - Youngjae said, gesturing him to lay down beside him. Yoongi hesitantly moved and laid down next to Youngjae, who quickly snuggled up against and quickly fall asleep.

"Hyung?" - Youngjae whispered, with his eyes still closed.

"I really love you." - Youngjae whispered the four words Yoongi's been dreading to hear for two full years, words he thought he would never hear again.

"I love you, too." - Yoongi whispered back, moving Youngjae's hair from his face and kissing his cute forehead.

"Yoongi hyung?" - Taehyung shook Yoongi awake. Yoongi's eyes were bloodshot from crying too much.

"What? Wait where am I?" - Yoongi quickly got up and scanned the whole apartment. As it always is, it was just another stupid dream of Youngjae. A stupid hopeless dream about Youngjae and him living a normal happy life, where they both know that they love each other and where they are never shy to admit it or show it. Yoongi wanted to scream and cry, he also wanted to call Youngjae and ask for forgiveness, Yoongi also wanted to just quit everything and go away and return. He wanted leave everything and just rent a small apartment somewhere with a small population and live there with Youngjae.

"Yoongi, are you fine?" - Jin asked, noticing his uneasiness right away. Yoongi weakly nodded, making his way to the bathroom to wake himself up.

 

 

 

Youngjae.

It was finally lunch break. Youngjae could finally meet Jackson and maybe even befriend him. Maybe Jackson could become the next Yoongi, who knows. Youngjae felt like he got stabbed by his own thought for a second. Why the did his messed up brain bring that piece of up again? "Stop thinking about him." - Youngjae instructed his brain for the billionth time in two years. Jackson shouldn't become the next "who shall not be named" and Jackson won't. Youngjae won't let it happen this time again. Youngjae will fight with everything he's got not to let anything like that happen ever again.

Youngjae entered the loud and noise cafeteria looking for a familiar face. Jackson spotted him right away and waved towards him. Youngjae smiled and walked over to where Jackson was sitting. It was too late to do anything when Youngjae noticed that Jackson was with other people. Jackson was with his group of friends. Of course he would, he obviously wasn't a loser like him. What in the world was Youngjae thinking? Of course a freak like Youngjae doesn't belong with people like Jackson, unless it's school related.

"Oh please take a sit!" - Jackson excitedly said.

"Oh that was too formal, wasn't it?" - Jackson laughed at himself. His laugh was high pitched and a bit too weird, but Youngjae liked it.

"Meet my friends. That's Mark." - Jackson introduced a light haired tall and slim guy who was sitting on Jackson's right side. Youngjae weakly nodded towards him, receiving a nod back.

"And that's Jaebum." - Jackson said and pointed at a guy who was in all black and had a too intense for Youngjae's taste stare. His facial features were sharp, much sharper than Jackson's. He had a toned body, in fact so toned that Youngjae could just feel his muscles through his thick leather jacket without even touching them. Youngjae smiled and waved towards the cold looking boy, only to receive a stare back.

"I hope they won't be a bother to us." - Jackson said, looking at his friends.

"They seem pretty quiet, so they probably won't." - Youngjae mumbled, trying to avoid everyone's stare, especially Jaebum. For some odd reason, his gaze made Youngjae so uncomfortable that he just wanted to disappoear and never reappear ever again. Youngjae wanted to just escape to some weird island no one has discovered yet and just die there. No matter what Youngjae did, Jaebum kept staring into his soul, looking for God knows what there.

"I'm sorry, can I ask your age?" - Youngjae mumbled under his breath in order to learn the correct way to address these three normal looking yet pretty weird guys.

"Oh sure. I'm a '94 liner and they both are '93 liners. Jaebum's only 3 months older than me but he's still weirdly enough a hyung." - Jackson said, obviously bittersweet about asian system of age groups.

"Oh okay, you guys are all hyungs for me." - Youngjae nervously stated, looking at his shoes. Jaebum still haven't looked elsewhere not once since Youngjae got here.

"I'm a '96 liner." - Youngjae said.

"And your name is?" - Mark asked with his weird deep and low voice. Youngjae did not expect a low voice from someone so slim like him. Life's crazy, eh?

"Youngjae. Choi Youngjae." - Youngjae half heartedly replied.

"Nice name."  - Jaebum spoke, his voice capturing Youngjae's heart right away.