Chapter 4.

The Castle Wish (BTS x Got7).

Youngjae.

Youngjae, Jaebum and Mark were at the airport, as Jackson was leaving Korea for a few months to spend some time with his family back in Hong Kong. Jackson made them come to the airport, although Mark and Jaebum really didn't want to. They said it was cheesy and weird. "Plus what are we? Twelve? It's only three months!" - Jaebum said yesterday while they were discussing when they had to arrive at the airport. But Jackson being Jackson somehow managed to convince all of them into coming to the airport and "bidding farewell" to him. "Bid farewell? What are you talking about, Jackson? Why are you making such a huge deal about leaving Korea for only a few months. Are you perhaps dying? " - Mark spoke up to Jackson, who was currently listing all the stuff he needed the three to bring to the airport. Youngjae just stood there laughing while Jaebum and Mark were busy arguing with Jackson and trying to figure out why in the world did Jackson need a pineapple at an airport, as pineapple was in the list of stuff for them to bring. "I thought you hated pineapple!" - Mark attacked Jackson. Jackson just pouted and mumbled something about how his friends never pay attention to him. Youngjae never got bored with these three strange people, who, although were in their twenties, acted like 10 year olds.

"Youngjae, also can you stay the night here? I need help with packing and you seem like you're good at that kind of stuff." - Jackson said, turning his attention away from his annoying two friends to his cute dongsaeng. They were in Jackson's apartment 'helping' Jackson with his stuff.

"Sure, hyung. I'm not exactly good but I did learn some tricks from my mom, so we should be fine." - Youngjae said, smiling. It was weird how smiling and laughing just came naturally to Youngjae whenever he was with Jackson, Jaebum and Mark. His depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts were the last things that came to Youngjae's mind whenever he was hanging around his three hyungs. Truth be told, these three weirdos were helping better than his therapist could ever help Youngjae. They were actually making him feel better and worthy of life even for a short period of time, instead of just offering stupid anti-depressants. Youngjae felt happy with these newly made friends. Youngjae felt like he actually belonged somewhere, like his existence on this planet was finally important to someone.

"I want to stay the night also. I've traveled a lot, so I'm also pretty good at packing stuff." - Mark said, more like declared. Jackson didn't show any reaction, he just continued to stand where he stood and looked at Jaebum. Jaebum hesitated for a bit, as he didn't like staying at other people's places, no matter how close he was with the owner of the apartment. But he too decided to stay over defeated by the peer pressure from Jackson and Youngjae's side. The four males spent the night watching ty movies they found on the internet and eating a very awful tasting cake that was made by Jackson. They have completely forgotten about the fact that Jackson still needed to pack his stuff for his trip until it was three in the morning. So as it was almost dawn, Jackson started to scream about how he was going to be late for his eight am flight, Jaebum was standing in the corner frowning, Mark was quietly eating the leftovers from the cake and Youngjae was the only sane one and was sitting on the floor, quietly putting Jackson's stuff into his suitcase. It was about seven in the morning when Youngjae finally finished organizing Jackson's suitcase. The others were long ago asleep, Jaebum was on the couch snoring away, Mark was laying besides Youngjae on the floor and Jackson was straight up in the hallway, where he was last heard yelling at everyone for distracting him from packing up his luggage.

Youngjae couldn't remember the last time he willingly did something and was happy about it. His depression made him lazy and inactive. These past three years Youngjae's been experiencing the hugest slump of his entire life. He has lost his motivation and desire to even do stuff that he used to love, like composing stupid songs that he used to perform on front of his and Yoongi's family on Christmas day or reading an infamous movie critic's reviews of the latest movies to deepen his movie knowledge. Packing Jackson's luggage was the first activity since he was diagnosed with depression Youngjae did that didn't make him want to kill himself afterwards. For some reason it made him happy and content with his present.

As Jackson was about to go, Mark brought up a huge bag that was filled with pineapples.

"Since you asked for pineapples, here you go." - Mark said with the straightest face ever. Jaebum and Youngjae were just standing on the side, witnessing hysterical situation Jackson's got himself into.

"I don't think they allow pineapples on planes, though. So you should keep that to yourself." - Jackson rejected Mark's sassy 'going away' present. Mark smiled brightly in response, remaining completely calm.

"I've already checked. They allow pineapples on planes." - Mark smiled wider, seeing Jackson's small mental breakdown.

"Yeah, I asked for pineapples. I deserved this." - Jackson mumbled and took the heavy bag full of pineapples from Mark.

"Okay, then. I'm leaving. I hate all three of you." - Jackson stated and left. As soon as Jackson left their eyesight the three burst out with laughter.

As Youngjae, Jaebum and Mark were about to leave, people's screaming could be heard through out the entire airport. Youngjae got extremely scared and immediately clung to Jaebum's side. There was the thing about them, they had gotten awfully close in these three weeks. So close that they weren't afraid of doing stuff like PDA. Jaebum laughed at Youngjae, but still wrapped him arms around Youngjae for protection. As they kept on moving, they met thousands of fangirls who were all holding huge professional cameras. They were dominating the place quicker than Genghis Khan conquered half of the world in the thirteenth century. The three innocent guys who had no idea about what was exactly going on were pushed around a lot and had gotten even father away from the exit if not closer.

"I'm sorry, what is happening here?" - Mark asked a scary looking teenager, who was busy passionately crying over someone.

"BTS is here." - the girl answered, still crying. To Mark and Jaebum it still didn't make sense, as they had no clue of who this BTS was, but Youngjae, on the other hand, stopped dead in his tracks after hearing that evil name. Did that mean that the very famous Suga was also here? Youngjae didn't want to see him, not today, not when everything is going smooth and he is finally happy in five years. Youngjae was already struggling to avoid his annoying face and stupid voice on the internet and TV, now he had to do something to avoid in real life as well. What kind of sick game was God playing with Youngjae? Youngjae cursed God for it seemed like the billionth time. Why don't God just kill Youngjae intead of this torture.

"Youngjae, are you okay?" - Jaebum asked, as Youngjae had been standing in the same place for a few minutes. Youngjae shook his head violently and then started to nod, then started to walk fast not caring about the fangirls in front of him. As he was walking with a speed of light not looking up from the ground, Youngjae bumped into a guy with light blue hair, who was the same height as Youngjae. As Youngjae bumped into him, the plane tickets and passport the blue haired guy was carrying fell onto the ground. Youngjae finally looked up and saw the one and only Min Yoongi in front of him very much alive and breathing. Youngjae was speechless and shocked seeing the only person he hated and loved so much at the same time, the guy he wanted to avoid so much was standing in front of him after two whole years. Yoongi was busy collecting his ticket and passport while Youngjae was standing there paralyzed by what he saw. And as soon as he got up and saw Youngjae, Yoongi stopped breathing and functioning. The guy he's been dreading to meet and to see at least once was finally standing in front of him. There was a thousand things his brain was telling him to do, such as to greet Youngjae, hug him, talk to him, smile, wave or anything that would indicate how much Yoongi's missed Youngjae. But Yoongi's arms, legs and lips were temporarily dislocated from the brain and the central nervous system, which was why he couldn't do anything his brain was commanding him to do. Meanwhile, there was a chaos happening inside Youngjae's head. A huge silent mental breakdown Youngjae was going through at the moment. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't seem to figure anything out. Should he just kick Yoongi in the nuts and then run away? Should he smile and lie to Yoongi that Youngjae's been living well and happy without him in his life?

The two boys stood there for what seemed like ten centuries, just staring at one another, trying to figure out something to do or something to say, until Jaebum finally pulled Youngjae to his side, apologized to Yoongi for Youngjae and just walked off to the opposite direction.

 

 

Yoongi.

A weird brown haired dude just stole Youngjae away from him just as he was about to say how much he has missed Youngjae and he had no idea who the hell was that brown haired dude with stupid muscles. Who did he think he was to take Youngjae away from him? And what relations did he have with Youngjae? Yoongi felt bitter inside. He felt jealous of that guy for being able to hold and touch Youngjae in real life, not just in his dreams. He felt sad because Youngjae seemed to have already replaced him with that dude with the most intense gaze in a leather jacket. Yoongi felt depressed for not being as tall and toned as that guy.

Right when Yoongi saw Youngjae today, he thought he was dreaming or in heaven. He saw lights along with Youngjae's beautiful face. Words couldn't describe how happy Yoongi was at that exact moment, how relieved he was that everything seemed to be okay with Youngjae and how lucky he felt to see and feel Youngjae's presence for the first time in two whole years. Truth be told, Yoongi had already given on the idea of getting back together with Youngjae and having a great friendship with him again someday, but a small light of hope glimmered in distance when he saw Youngjae standing right in front of him alive and breathing. The light got stronger and shinier the more Yoongi looked at Youngjae, that is until that brown haired stranger took Youngjae away from him. As soon as Youngjae was gone and Yoongi faced reality, the light faded away and the was darkness once again.

Yoongi wanted to run after Youngjae and hug him tightly. He wanted to hold him in his arms and not ever let go. He wanted to tell him how much he loved Youngjae, how much he's missed him, how much he regretted ignoring Youngjae that goddamned day and how much he wanted to rewind time just so that he could stop his the seventeen year old Yoongi from auditioning for their agency. Yoongi also would tell Youngjae if he could how much he wanted to spend a whole on the couch playing video games and talk about nothing for hours like they used to. He also wanted to tell him how much he missed Youngjae's mother's infamous cookies and how much he wanted to meet Youngjae's cousins.

Yoongi just wanted a chance to just sit down and talk to Youngjae so that he could tell him all of this and more. Like how listening to their song called 'Butterfly' reminded of him and made him sad, how Jimin reminded Yoongi of Youngjae too much, how looking at daisies at their latest photo shoot made Yoongi remember that one time they got lost in the woods and how singing 'Run' makes him feel like an idiot because he feels like it was written for Youngjae and Yoongi, how BTS has a line called "The can't dance line" or even how he literally ran to the hospital that day. Yoongi would even without hesitating for a moment tell Youngjae how much he loved him and how much in love Yoongi actually was with Youngjae. All Yoongi needed was a small chance, a small opportunity to do so.

"Yoongi, do you need water? I noticed you didn't today." - Jin came up behind Yoongi and offered him a bottle of water. Yoongi only now realized that he had been standing in the same spot for way too long. He took the water bottle from Jin and thanked him. There was no other choice, expect from moving on and meeting Youngjae only in his dreams.

 

 

 

Youngjae.

Youngjae was back at square one, thanks to Yoongi's sudden appreance. He wanted to kill himself and stop the suffering so much that he almost threw himself in front of a truck. He closed his eyes and saw Yoongi's gloomy face staring at him in a guilty way. Youngjae wanted to laugh at his guilty looking but couldn't, he also wanted to desperately cry and scream. He wanted to scream for at least an hour and he wanted to hurt himself. Why does Yoongi have to ruin every single ing thing, including Youngjae's life that he was just getting a hang of? How in the world does Yoongi do that? Youngjae could be going for a few months feeling okay, feeling fine but then Yoongi or Suga or whatever the his name was would appear out of nowhere and destroy everything.

"Youngjae, are you okay?" - Jaebum asked, as he led him out of the airport. Youngjae just weakly nodded, thinking of ways he could end his poor and ty existence on the tiest planet in the universe.

"Who was the guy you bumped into? He seemed to be famous." - Mark commented, following them.

"Maybe he was the BTS that girl was talking about." - Jaebum said, not very interested. 

"Isn't BTS a band?" - Mark questioned. Jaebum just shook his head, indicating either that he didn't care or he didn't know. Either way, Jaebum didn't seem to be really concerned about who or what BTS was.

Mark and Jaebum dropped Youngjae off at his house, as it was a Saturday morning and Youngjae didn't want to go bowling with them. Youngjae after the two drove off started to aimlessly walk somewhere. Where or why didn't concern him. He just needed to be somewhere that didn't give him nostalgia about Yoongi, somewhere that wasn't filled with ugly memories of Yoongi. Arriving at some park, Youngjae deeply sighed, trying to figure out his emotions and sort of his feelings. But as he was standing facing some huge tree, tears slowly rolled down his cheeks and Youngjae slowly started to hit the poor tree in front of him.

"Why the do you have to come into my life and ruin everything?" - Youngjae mumbled, crying his heart out.

"I was happy, but you dared to show your stupid face and ruin it!" - Youngjae said a bit louder. A few minutes later Youngjae was hitting the tree with all his might and having a full mental breakdown. All because of one meeting with Yoongi. Who knew Yoongi had such a big impact on Youngjae's mental state. Youngjae actually surprised that seeing Yoongi made him want to kill himself, instead of making him happy and hopeful. How can one person ruin another's perfectly normal life by just showing his face. Youngjae would've probably ripped off his heart with his bare hand if Yoongi talked to him or even worse touched him.

After throwing a tantrum at the random park, Youngjae sat down on the cold ground leaning against the tree he had just abused. He didn't know what to do now. The stupid depressed feeling was still lingering on his mind and Yoongi's face was still very much visible in his head. Youngjae shook his head, trying to throw the image of his lost friend away. "You need to forget." - Youngjae commanded his brain. But that wasn't how brains or life in general worked. It would've been nice if it did, though, You could just order your brain to memorize difficult stuff and it would do so in under a minute or you could command something like "make a million dollar appear in front of me" and you would be rich under thirty seconds. Youngjae hit his head against the tree hard, in hopes of breaking it and having amnesia or something like that. But the again, not how life works.

" Yoongi." - Youngjae muttered under his breath, hitting his head again. Maybe this time it would work.