When D.O, Jooyoung's boyfriend, comes back from the US and proposes to her

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: Jooyoung_EXOtic

Partner: Do Kyungsoo

Thank you for requesting here, request again whenever you like and I hope you enjoy this scenario!

Sunlight streams in from a gap between your periwinkle curtains, rousing you from your slumber. You groan and pulled up the covers, eyes kept tightly closed, determined to sleep some more. Inevitably, your mind wanders back to that wonderful dream you had last night, which, in your opinion, had been nothing short of heavenly bliss. You had been proposed to, by the love of your life—

Enough Jooyoung! the rational and calm part of you spoke. It is unwise to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

A small sigh escapes your lips; here you are, once again, siding with harsh reality. 

Kyungsoo only has a few more months left until he completes his degree in Harvard anyway, you reason; the thought blossoming a flower of hope in your chest. He'll be coming back to Korea soon.

Feeling a little better, you roll over with a smile on your face and snuggled into the warmth of—

Wait.

Your eyes open a crack, heartbeat thudding like crazy. 

For the first time in three years, you don't wake up to an empty bed. A pendant, winking a yellowy-green, is the first thing that catches your attention. Seeing it makes the pounding in your ears deafening, there was no way you could forget it. That memory was as fresh as fresh can be in your head. Even if it was years ago, you can still recall the warmth that flooded your fingertips when you stood on your tip-toes to tie the chain of silver to his neck. Or the heart-shape that his lips made when he smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. These aren't memories easy forgotten. They had been  manifested in you and had become a vital part in you that reflects on who you are today.

Tears brim at the corner of your eyes as you run your fingers along the chain. "Kyungsoo," you murmur, again and again, as if it were a mantra of reassurance. "Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo, is this a dream?" you press your head against his chest, letting the familiar rhythm of his heartbeat convince you otherwise.

"Jooyoung?" the soft and vevelty voice of his, husky from sleep, rumbles in your ear; triggering something to open up inside your chest. That was all you needed, to hear him call your name once more. It was all the evidence you wanted to make you believe. Not wasting another second, your eyes snap up to his face, taking the sight of him in.

Kyungsoo lies on his side, black hair fluffy and unkempt, a mixed expression of con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter