When Yunsung and Lay both get lost while camping

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: wannable_101

Partner: Zhang Yixing

I hope you enjoy this scenario too!

You were lost.

Having made the decision to leave the car and your friends for some semblance of privacy, you and Yixing had only taken several steps into the forest when the latter pronounced you two as utterly lost.

Relying on your phones turned out to be a bad idea because reception was horrendous this far away from the city. You looked around, trying to squander the foreboding feeling in your stomach. Nothing in your surroundings could help pinpoint your exact location. Each tree was the same shape, with the same colour bark and branches that joined to make a canopy above you. Seeing the sky was proving difficult, though you didn’t know if it was because you and Yixing were in the forest or if it was already dark.

“Well,” Yixing emits a light puff of laughter. You feel his hand nervously squeezing yours. “This is not ideal.”

He stops walking all together and turns to you. You’re sure the look of defeat and exhaustion in his eyes echoed yours. Yixing looks around and then weakly gestures to clear spot several feet away from you guys. “Let’s set camp over there, and then we’ll figure a plan out tomorrow morning when we’ve had a good nights sleep,” Yixing pauses, looking at you unsurely. “Is that okay?”

“Yeah,” you shrug. Truth be told, getting lost on your first time camping wasn’t the way you wanted to go, but spending time with Yixing could make up for it. If you just get rid of that anxious feeling that had your heart clenching. You regretted watching so many horror movies in which the characters wound up exactly in your exact situation, only to have the most horrible thing happen to them.

Setting down your backpacks, you and Yixing set out to unpack your tents. Working in tandem with Yixing was something familiar and comforting so you throw yourself into your task. He hammered the hooks in whilst you unfolded the tent and figured out it’s logistics. Then, you two worked together to assemble the tent.

Yixing decided that a fire would be just as essential as a tent. You agreed, tagging along with Yixing when he went to gather kindling. Part of you didn’t want to be left at the camp alone in fear that your life would take a turn from romantic comedy to straight out horror.

“Careful,” Yixing calls over his shoulder, “the ground’s quite uneven.”

“You know, I don’t really mind this.” You say, picking up a fallen branch. Yixing glances back at you in question. “Getting lost--I mean,” you cleared your throat. “Being with you is not so bad.”

Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter