When Chanyeol's high school first love, Yunsung, invites him over to her house for dinner

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: kyjinky

Partner: Park Chanyeol

Sorry for the long wait! I hope you enjoy this scenario!

"I have the sales reports you asked for, sir." You tapped at the folder before placing it down on his desk. 

"No need to brief me Ms Choi." He waves his hand. "You may go now."

Mission miserably unaccomplished. Disappointment showed plainly and clearly across your face, despite your effort to conceal it. Bowing, you turned, making your way towards the door. You were almost there when you were suddenly struck with a heightened sense of audacity and determination. Whirling around, you face your boss once again, your heart in your throat. Before you could give too much thought to it, your lips were already forming his name. "Chanyeol?"

With the speed of light, his head whips up, eyes round. Under different circumstances, you would have considered this puppy-like behaviour cute, but your brain acutely acknowledges it now as you had been over-ridden with skittishness. "Are you free this weekend?"

Yunsung, why do you sound so nervous?

Chanyeol pauses, pursing his lips in thought. "Yeah, I think so. Why?"

Here goes nothing. "Do you want to come over to my house for dinner? You know, as a friendly catch-up thing? I haven't talked to you in ages. I mean, yes, we're talking right now but you know, like, talk as in talk about something not related to the company or work..."—God, you were blabbing. Taking a deep breath, you concluded— "So are you up for dinner on Saturday at my place? I'll text you the address."

Boss Chanyeol seemed to have recomposed himself, because when you finished speaking, he shot you a devastatingly attractive smile and nodded. "Sure, why not?"

When Saturday rolled around, Chanyeol was a bit of a mess. The dinner invitation improved his mood so much that he literally spent the rest of his week with a smile plastered across his face. Most of his employees found him dead creepy when he happily offered to buy them lunch out of the blue and even creepier when he waltzed into the elevator, covering SNSD's Genie and greeting everyone with forty-five degree bows. "Something is off with the Excutive Manager Mr. Park Chanyeol." Whispers tended to travel like wildfire, and true to that, by the end of Friday, the chairman of the company had personally asked Chanyeol if he needed a break off work.

"Of course not sir!" Chanyeol had replied chirpily, freaking everyone out even more. But now that the gleeful faze of everything was over, he was left feeling both nervous and excited with the concept of having dinner with you.

Why?

It wasn't that Chanyeol didn't like you. Heck, if anything, his reason was the opposite of that. No, his antsiness derived from the fact that during the his last year of high school and your second, you two had been a thing. Had dated. Now, Chanyeol hadn't been exactly sure to what extent you liked him (though he did deem you guys pretty serious); however, he had the confidence to say that he liked you to the point where you might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter