When Yan Lang finally gets to meet Tao's pack

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: iCiere

Partner: Huang Zitao

Sorry for the wait! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as the last one!!

Kris dropped a lanky arm onto Tao’s shoulder, his smile a bit too sharp to be friendly. “When are you going to introduce us to your mate?”

Tao bit the inside of his cheek, retaining a calm facade as if his insides weren’t experiencing a turmoil at all. He shoved Kris off and continued walking, checking his timetable despite the fact that it was nearing the end of the year.

He could hear Kris’s velvety laugh reverberating behind as he ran to catch up with Tao. “You know I can smell her scent all over you right? And you at lying anyway.”

“Good to know.” Tao answered curtly.

“Can’t you consider it?” Kris was close to pouting and Tao had to take a step back in disgust. “We’re just very interested in who this mysterious female figure that has you wrapped around her little finger is.”

Tao deadpanned.

“Come on,” Kris was whining. “We don’t bite. Wait, is she a human?”

“Of course not,” Tao huffed. Not that he’d have any problem if she was a human. He fell in love with her for her sweet, haughty smile and her gentleness, not for which species she belonged to.

“Oh thank god. The last time Sehun brought his human mate over it was a di--”

Kris stopped so abruptly that Tao turned as well. Their eye contact lasted for several seconds before Kris broke into a wide smile that freaked Tao out just a bit. “You just admitted to having a mate.”

“No, no I--” Tao felt the back of his neck and the tips of his ears grow hotter.

“Invite her over to our Christmas party.” Kris gave Tao a mocking pat on the back. “Don’t even try to back out or else those fetus pictures of you trying to eat dirt get released to the world.”

The inhumane snarl that ripped out of Tao’s throat only made Kris laugh as he walked away.

 

The door to your apartment opened and Tao walked in, looking like a trainwreck. You abandoned your bowl of ice-cream in favour of throwing your arms around his neck in lieu of hello.

Tao nuzzled his nose into your neck and you can’t help but let out a slight giggle. It didn’t take long for his tense form to relax against yours. You lean back, holding his face in your hands. “What’s wrong?”

Tao pouts, and it has to be the most adorable things you’ve ever seen. You brush your thumb over his cheek.

“Yan Lang,” he sighs, echoing your name like it was his relief. “Do you want to meet my pack?”

You your head to the side. You’ve heard Tao mention his pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter