When Sehun tells Bian the truth

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: iCere

Partner: Oh Sehun

Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoy!

Tonight, Oh Sehun's eyes glowed an alluring, heart-stopping onyx that had the hairs on your nape standing on the ends. For a whole minute you stood at the door, brain to mush and leg to jelly, trying to articulate some coherence.

"Listen," Sehun's voice was soft and velvety, with a slight edge to urgency. "I know I've been a complete dickhead to you these past few days, leading you on and then rejecting you like that but please, could you please give me a chance to explain myself?"

You knew what you looked like, gnawed lips, uncertain eyes and all. And you also knew that with Sehun standing at such a dangerous proximity to you, there was no way you could utter any sense; wasn't it called a crush for a reason?

The first smart move was to avert your eyes, in which you did, which only made Sehun more frustrated (and undoubtedly a lot hotter). Grasping both your wrists with his hands, he forces you to look at him. The moment your eyes met his, there was that defining zing! again; the same zing you felt when you first laid eyes on him and that magnetic pull, urging you to him, urging you to touch him. There was definitely something wrong with this infatuation, you'd initially thought, since it was practically so painful just seeing Sehun from afar. Ironically, he was like the sun, unbelievable hard to look at from up close and yet despite that, there was something unearthly about him just drew you closer. You knew what it was dangerous to fly too close to the sun but it wasn't like you could help it, when Sehun was just that undeniably attractive. 

"Please? I want to you to know why I did what I did."

"You rejected me Sehun." You shook your head, looking at the creases on his forehead. "And I understand. There's nothing more than that."

"You don't understand Bian." He snaps, tightening his grip on your wrists. A sharp pain shoots up your forearm, but you were too preoccupied on Sehun's eyes. They were downcast, the hard and rigid onyx had melted into a pleading gold, making it impossible you to resist.

"Please," he tries again, voice unresistably, seductively sweet. "Bian. I want you to know."

Defeated, you look up into his eyes and gave a small nod. The pleading yellow turned into a bright zealous green as his lips stretched into a smile, showing off the perfect ultra white squares of his teeth. "Let's go." Sehun murmurs.

"Where?" You sounded alert and vigilant, like a rabbit around a fox.

"The woods. I have something to show you there."

You stare past him into the dark clumps of trees, barely visible above the hill. A flower of uncertainty bloomed in your chest and it certainly showed on your face, because Sehun removed his grip on your wrist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter