When Chen tries to get Eunhye's attention

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: exosuho1004

Partner: Kim Jongdae

This one's a bit short but I hope you'll enjoy!

To be completely honest, Kim Jongdae hadn’t expected to see a small puppy cradled in your arms when you opened the door for him. He could recall the excitement in your voice when you called him a few nights ago, exclaiming that your parents have gotten you a husky for Christmas. He knew you loved animals, but didn’t know the extent to which you loved them.

Jongdae clamped down on his bottom lip, trying to conceal his jealousy as you greeted him with a quick hey before returning your attention to the dog, cooing sweetly. Jongdae cleared his throat.

“So what’s its name?” he asks, not wanting to be completely forgotten.

“Eunjae,” you reply, giggling slightly as you took the dog’s fluffy paw in your hand. “He’s super cute isn’t he? God, I love him so much.”

Yeah, Jongdae was jealous no doubt. “He is.”

Jongdae tolerated your coddling of Eunjae for as long as he could, even sitting beside you and asking if he could hold Eunjae, to which you happily agreed. The husky was adorable, Jongdae had to admit as Eunjae stood on his hinds legs to press his wet nose into Jongdae’s face. He really was. But for Jongdae, something stood before his love of cute puppies.

You.

It was infuriating, really. Being your boyfriend, Jongdae hopes you’d soon turn around and give him a peck on the, a squeeze of the hand, anything just so that his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter