When Eunhye confesses to Luhan in a drunken state

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: exosuho1004

Partner: Lu Han

Hope you enjoy this scenario too and sorry for the wait!

It was sort of unreal: the sight of Lu Han sitting cross-legged on the shabby wooden bench of yours, admiring the view of Seoul that your rooftop house had to offer. He looked like and exuded the aura of a male model, posing for the front page of CeCi—professional and yet effortless. Completely void of flaws. But still, as if trying to emphasise that fact, a once-in-awhile breeze fluttered by, messing up the already unkempt honey-golden hair of his. Despite the havoc created, Lu Han makes no attempt to flatten it; instead, he uses his arms to support his weight and leans back, closing his eyes peacefully. Your heart contracts painfully as a slight smile tugs at the corner of his lips. 

That's right Lee Eunhye, you thought bitterly. He's way out of your league.

Reluctantly, you sat yourself opposite of him. His eyes snap open in alarm, but on realising it was you, they melt back into their soft tawny again. "I bought soju," you raised the two bottles to show him.

"Thanks," was Lu Han's simple reply as he took a bottle from you. "Oh, and I bought some dried anchovies to go with it."

"Good job Han." You held your hand out for a hi-five. He eyes you with his eyebrows raised for a quarter of a second before breaking into a boyish grin and smacking his palms to yours. They were crescents now, his eyes, inconveniently causing your heart to leap out of your chest. "Come here, oppa will open the bottle for ya."

"What oppa?" You hand him your bottle. "You're only six months older than me."

"It'll be easier to determine our relationship."

The pounding in your ears was deafening and you were sure you could feel your heart in your throat, about to leap out any time. You try to not get your hopes up, but it was harder when it came to Lu Han. One moment he was leading you on and the other he—

"I'd hate to say this, but in the office, I'm considered your superior." There it was. You try not to feel too disappointed as you took back your soju bottle, but since Lu Han was as dense as dense could get, you figured he couldn't tell even if your emotions were written across your forehead. Without waiting for him, you turn your head over to the side and took the first swig. The familiar, yet satisfying bitter spike of the drink slid down your throat, leaving it raw and scratchy. To overcome it, you pop several dried anchovies in your mouth and chewed.

"Yah!" The Chinese oppa opposite you whined, holding out his soju bottle. It took you all your strength to restrain your swooning. "We were gonna do a toast!"

You clink your bottle with his. "To the best day ever—"

"—PAYDAY!" Lu Han finishes, his grin impish as took his first swig. With the bottle raised to lips, he winks, his eyes boring into yours charmingly. "First person to get drunk buys lunch tomorrow. Call?"

Roughly five bottles of soju later, you wished you hadn't accepted such a challenge. The only thing you were aware of at the moment was how bizarre your vision was and how happy you're suddenly feeling. Your head was pounding too, but it was a good kind of pounding. The adrenaline kind that acted as a stimulator to recklessness. It was like God had given you some of his powers, because you literally felt as if you could do anything and succeed at it. Giggling, you reach for another bottle of soju, only to have it move away from your grasps.

"I think that's enough 'Hye." You look up at the person who had spoken, blinking rapidly, clearing the blur. He looked familiar, soft,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter