When Regina vents her accumulating anger and frustration on Baekhyun

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: reginadjww

Partner: Byun Baekhyun

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind but I hope you'll enjoy this scenario all the same

You bit down on your lip, hard. Something irritating pounded in your veins, making your toes curl. The result card curled into a ball under your hands and you were suddenly aware of the tears stinging your vision. Behind you, they were giggling and laughing at each other's joke as if nothing major had happened and it pissed you off.

Minjoo and Yeseul jumped when your fist made full contact with the table. There was a screeching halt to the classroom chaos as everybody in the room turned their attention to you. When you spoke, your voice trembled with rage. "You happy now?"

When they stammered your name, their voice trembled with trepidation.

"What?" You snap, causing them to lean back into their seats, blanching. "This assignment was worth forty-five percent of our marks! Even if you pieces of are without any decency, you could have AT LEAST read and memorised the material I sent you—"

"Yah~" You didn't know what irritated you more, Minjoo's rat-like face or the teasing tone she tried on you. "A 'D' isn't that bad of a mark—"

"Is that so?" The corner of your lips lifted up into a sardonic smirk and you held out your hand to her. "High-five then?"

She hesitated, and in that moment of uncertainty, you took the chance to strike her left cheek with as much strength as you could muster. The force knocked her back into her chair, giving you the tiniest feeling of satisfaction.

"Serves you right, ."


You had rock music blare in your ears on the way home, hoping to drown out all negative thoughts. Instead of going and sighing over all the mishaps of today and your life, you dictate your mind to focus on every beat, every rhythm, unravelling all the instruments that participated in the composition of the song. 

Like always, it worked pretty well, lasting until you got back to your apartment.

Technically, it wasn't your apartment. It was your boyfriend, Baekhyun's. He'd taken the initiative buy it ever since you two moved to Seoul to attend college together. Of course, the prideful and righteous woman you were, you offered to pay half the bills and the rental. Baekhyun wouldn't you let you pay the latter—"Can't I do somethings for my girl?"

The mailbox was empty, which was strange. Normally, the monthly bills would be delivered to you at around this time of the month. You look around some more until you were completely sure that it wasn't there. Frowning a little, you unlock the front door. Baekhyun would probably have told you if he took it... Maybe the mailman just got struck down with a bad case of procrastination.

It was warm inside, the kind of warmth that reminded you about curling up in a couch by the fire on cold winter nights; a comforting warmth, only existing in the place that one can truly call home. You walk through the living room and into the kitchen. The plan was to fix yourself a warm cup of tea, read for a bit then take a quick nap, waking up just in time for Baekhyun to come home so you could make dinner together. Yup, sounded like a good plan.
 
You stood on your tip-toes to reach the bag of tea leaves on the top shelf as you waited for the water in the kettle to boil. Getting ready, you transfer the contents of the tea leave bag into a cup. But as you turned to throw it away, something in the wastebin caught your eye. Forgetting about the kettle that was whistling away, demanding your attention, you crouch down and pulled the piece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter