When we end up spending a night in a car because the car broke down, and it was raining heavily outside

Lovelocks| EXO & BTS Scenario Request Shop| OPEN| Request NOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          For: exosuho1004

                  Partner: Kim Joonmyun

Thank you for requesting! Request again whenever you like!

Kim Joonmyun had that crooked smile playing at the corner of his lips as he leans against his car, feet tapping impatiently on the cement. You take your time walking up to him, all the while drinking the sight of your boyfriend in. Donning a simple white sweater and ripped jeans, he looked absolutely god-like, standing there in front of your house with his Lexus, waiting. Waiting for you. A strange sense of possession washed over you at the thought and you fought a giggle, still finding it a feat that Joonmyun, the sunbae whom everyone liked and whom you had been crushing on for quite awhile, actually reciprocated your feelings.

He looks up now and sees you. His grin broadens into a smile, tone teasing. "Yah! Lee Eunhye, do you know how long I've been waiting?" 

You return his smile and waved. Joonmyun shakes his head a little before running up to you and engulfing you in a hug at midway. You couldn't help the flutters in your heart at seeing how perfectly you two fit together. Your head rests at the juncture connecting his neck and his shoulders whilst his hand cups the back of your head, his fingers running through your hair. The unique scent of him fills your nose, an unexplainable freshness and sweet-smelling aftershave. "You look amazing," he tells you as you lean back from the embrace. His arms were still around your waist, but you don't mind that. Not one bit.

"Thanks," not too breathless, Eunhye.

"Let's go, I want to take you to somewhere special today."

"Where?"

Joonmyun smiles as he brushes a strand of stray hair out of your eyes. "My hometown. I thought you'd like a getaway, you know? From the demanding professors and stressing assignments. The Uni basically."

"I'd like that." you admit, nodding. "I'd like that a lot."

His eyes were practically shining as he opened the car door for you.


So that's how you ended up in your boyfriend's car, driving away from the busy streets of Seoul. The landscape changed quickly and all of a sudden, instead of skyscrapers, you looked out to see fields of never-ending green. "It's beautiful!" you exclaim to Joonmyun, who, despite his unwavering concentration on the road, offered you a smile. "I know, right? I feel remarkably less tense here."

You make a small sound of agreement. Indeed, Joonmyun did look relaxed. You wished you had noticed it earlier, but your boyfriend looked a thousand times more stunning with the absence of his furrowed brows and the lines on his forehead. A playful smile was gracing his lips as he let his inner-arrogance show. "I must look really good right now for you to stare at me that way, right?"

Instead of blushing furiously like the normal, shy Eunhye would, you just shrugged and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter