Turbo come to Running Man

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the two other Turbo's members coming to the Running Man...

Before the filming started, in the waiting room...

HaHa: (put his arm around Mikey's shoulder) Since it is your first time coming to Running Man, the we are going to give you a few guides to keep on surviving here.

Jung Nam: And you are not telling me?

HaHa: Why should I tell you again? I already told you when you came before in the Christmas special...

Kung Nam: Oh... Is it that?

HaHa: (nodded) Yes that.

Mikey: What is that?

Kwang Soo: Hyung, if you want to survive here, then you should know that there are two people you shouldn't mess around with.

HaHa: True. The first one is Kim Jong Kook, you know it right?

Mikey: I do. That is why I hope that I'll to be in his team... There is no way in defeating him...

Kwang Soo: Eyy hyung. That was in the past. You can defeat him easily if you have the support from the right person.

Mikey: What do you mean?

Jung Nam: Song Ji Hyo.

Mikey: What? (confused)

Jung Nam: HaHa told me when I came before that no matter what, you have to be on Song Ji Hyo side and you to get her to be on your side so you can live in this Running Man world. And I found out that it's true.

Mikey: And why is that?

HaHa: You'll eventually know it later.

Game started... First mission, getting the flower that being hung high on the roof... The team that all members managed to got a flowers first will be the winner and got an advantages in the final mission. The team that lose would got a disadvantage instead.

Kim Jong Kook, Kim Jung Nam and Mikey in red team.
Song Ji Hyo, HaHa and Yoo Jae Suk in white team.
Ji suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo and Gary in black team.

First round, HaHa got the flower.
Second round, Gary got the flower.
Third round, Yoo Jae Suk got the flower.

PD: Only Song Ji Hyo shi is remaining for the red team to win this mission!

Jong Kook: (instructed Jung Nam and Mikey) You two hold her back. We can't let her get it or they will win this mission. Is that understood?!!! Make sure you two hold her tightly and don't let your guts down, she will attack you in the time that you less expected the most. And she is also strong,

Jung Nam and Mikey: Yes sir!

Game started... Kim Jong Kook got the flower!!!! Oh wait... No...

Ji Hyo: Oppa!!!

Jong Kook: What?

Ji Hyo: Yah! How could you do this to me? You are being unfair!!!

Jong Kook: I have no choice Ji Hyo ah. Your team will win if I didn't do it.

Ji Hyo: So what is wrong with my team winning? Didn't I always share the hints with you every time I won?!!!

Jong Kook: But...

Ji Hyo: Oppa... Can you give me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter