Just get married already!!!

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the Running Man members gather in their rest room during the break for the Running Man filming. HaHa and Kwang Soo sat together in a couch while looking at their Instagram. Maybe it was because they were bored or was just doing it for fun, they decided to search for the #Spartace in HaHa's I-Phone and #MondayCouple in Kwang Soo's I-Phone.

HaHa: Hyung!!! Hyung!!!

Jae Suk: Yah! Who are you calling actually?!!! Can you be more specific? There are four hyung of your here you know.

HaHa: Yah! When I call hyung, it meant I'm calling all of you! Don't you know my habit already after these five years?!!!

Suk Jin: Arasso, arasso... So what is it?

Kwang Soo: (show his phone to Suk Jin) Hyung look. Looks like Gary hyung and Ji Hyo noona's Monday Couple fans are fighting Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo nonna's Spartace fans! (excited)

Jae Suk: (took the phone from Suk Jin) Ahhh... They are fighting about real and reel...

HaHa: I know... Hyung why do you guys to make it this complicated? Almost the whole world is in question about this! (turned to Jong Kook)

Jong Kook: All these problem wouldn't exist if they didn't act it to real. But someone just look happy in doing in. (roll his tounge in his mouth while eyed the ace beside him unsatisfied)

Ji Hyo: Yah! How is that my problem?!!! Plus you are the one that push me to kiss Gary oppa in our fan meeting before!!!

Jong Kook: Yah! Even if I push you, do you have to just go and kiss him?!!!

Gary: (rise his left hand like a student ask permission to speak in school) Can I say my opinion?

Ji Hyo: Yah Kim Jong Kook! Why do you think I shouldn't You are daring me to do it, why should I not accept the challange?!!!

Jong Kook: Fine! If I push you to kiss Gary on his lips, will you do it too then?

Ji Hyo: Of course! Why shouldn't I?!!!

Gary: Ummhh... Guys... (still rising his left hand)

Jong Kook: Yah Song Ji Hyo!!!

Ji Hyo: What?!!!

Jong Kook: Why don't you just go and date Kang Gary then?!!!

Gary: Ummh... Actually I have a girlfriend... (still being ignore)

Ji Hyo: Fine! If you say so! (stood up and sat beside Gary, completely ignore what Gary just said)

Jong Kook: Cheon Seong Im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter