Just The Way You Are

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Fic- Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars


I don't own the picture, it credit to owner

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
 

Ji Hyo steps out of her dressing room in the SBS 's building that they had assigned for her to make her preparation for the SBS Entertainment Award later that evening. She walked out to the guest where all the people that would attend the award later were waiting at to looked for her Running Man's family.

At the moment she had steps in to the huge guest room, practically a hall, all the attention was on her. Man were looking at her with amazement while some of the female were looking at her with jealousy. She reached the area where her oppa and dongsaeng were sitting at. "Oppa!" She called out.

 Their turned their attention to the beautiful young lady that was walking in their direction. She is beautiful indeed. No one could be compared with her in their eyes. She was always prefect for them. Especially for that one particular men.

"Oh Ji Hyo ah! You look beautiful..." Jae Suk hugged her.

"You look amazing dear." Suk Jin said as she hugged him.

"Oh Ji Hyo ah... No wonder you are my future sister in law.. (whispered) You are beautiful" HaHa sai when his turned to hugged her, making the ace let out a blush on her cheeks.

"Noona! You look so beautiful tonight!" Kwang Soo exclaim excitedly. It's not everyday he coudl seen his noona to dress up this beautiful.

"Just tonght huh?!!! Yah Lee Kwang Soo, do you want to get hit?" Of course she knew what he meant, but she just love to tease this younger men.

"Eyyy noona... You know that's not what I meant..."

Jong Kook found himself staring at her and couldn't moved his gaze away from her since the time it had land on her when she had called out for them with sweet voice.

Her eyes was one of those that had caught his attention. They're shining brightly when she smile to them. They're more shining than those stars at the night sky. Her curly soft locks was bouncing in pace with her every steps. Those beautiful soft locks always stay beautiful without she trying to do much with them like most girls always does.

"Ji Hyo ah, you look beautiful." Jong Kook whispered in her ear when it was his turned to hugged her.

Yeah
I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

She just smile shyly with a slight pinkish blush on her cheeks at his words, making her look more mesmerizing than she already was.

"Ahh oppa... You are being too nice. I know there are a lots more woman that beautiful than me. I'm just a plain girl compared to them." Ji Hyo said, still blushing at her oppa's words. She like it every time he said she looks beautiful. Not much people told her that often. But she had always thought herself as the plain little girl, couldn't be compared to the others.

Jong Kook just looked at her with a smile. He knew she won't believe it every time he said she looks beautiful. How he wished he could made her see what he saw on her. She was beautiful. The most beautiful amongst those all of the woman.

"Oppa... Seriously, do I look okay?" Ji Hyo pulled on her night gown, uncomfortably. She was not the type that would wear gown in every events, she just didn't thought she looked good in them.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Jong Kook secretly pulled his women's small hand, trying ti not make it obvious to the others, leading her outside to the empty huge balcony. "Ji Hyo ah, you should stop feeling not confident with yourself you know. You are beautiful, trust me. Didn't they say to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter