How to stop Jong Kook's nag

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day for their Running Man's filming again. And for some unknown reason Jong Kook had been nagging for none stop for that whole day since that had arrived at the filming set this morning at seven until their filming had ended now, almost ten p.m

He nagged at Kwang Soo for being late that morning because he got a movie filming before he goes to the Running Man's filming...

Jong Kook: Yah Lee Kwang Soo! Do you think that you're the only one that have things to do here? We all have things that we got to do but we all still arrive on time for the filming. Why can't you do the same?!

Kwang Soo: I'm sorry hyung. I promise it wouldn't happen again next time.

Jong Kook: You still dare to say next time?!!!

Kwang Soo: No hyung, there will not be a next time. I swear.

Jong Kook: You should be doing that. Arriving on time for a appointment is playing a big role for someone first impression on us you know?

Kwang Soo: Yes hyung...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He nagged at Suk Jin for failing to do the mission during the filming...

Jong Kook: Yah hyung! How can you fail on something like this?

Suk Jin: It just the way I am Jong Kook ah...

Jong Kook: But hyung, you have to improve yourself. You knew it yourself that you always fail at things, then why don't you try harder?

Suk Jin: I will try harder next time okay? Plus, didn't I always fail? Why are you saying it like it was a big deal now?

Jong Kook: Hyung, it's not that I want to teach you something, because you are older than me and I should respect you. But you have to do better! How do your son would think and feel if his friends say his father is the weakest amongst the Running Man members in school?

Suk Jin:...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He nagged at Gary when he can't jumped over the rope for the skipping mission.,,

Jong Kook: Yah Gary ah! Why didn't you get in?!!!

Gary: Hyung, they (pointed at the staff members that swing the rope for them) swing the rope too fast! I can't find the right time to get in!

Jong Kook: What do you mean you can't find to get in? You just have to jump in as soon as we jump over it...

They do it again and this time, Gary did jumped in this time, but the rope got stuck at his head.

Jong Kook: Yah Kang Gary! You do you get in late? Didn't I told you get in as soon as we jump over it?!!!

Gary: I did hyung. But for some reason the rope hate me so much, it want to my head every times I get in.

Jong Kook: Yah! You still want to make an excuses? Just do it better this time!

Gary: Nehh hyung...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He nagged at HaHa when he lose to Ji Hyo in the boxing match...

HaHa: (showed Jong Kook his finger) It's hurt~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter