Boyfriend

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook: What's wrong Ji Hyo ah? Why did you look like you just ate a bitter gourd since this morning?

Ji Hyo: Oppa~ My family told my to bring my boyfriend to come over our house this saturday for the family meeting.

Jong Kook: Oh... (force a smile) Then you can just bring him, what is the problem with that?

Ji Hyo: I know. But the thing is I still didn't know if he will have time for it. I mean he is so busy lately.

Jong Kook: Then why didn't you just ask him?

Ji Hyo: Should I?

Jong Kook: Of course!

Ji Hyo: Then do you think I should give him a call oppa?

Jong Kook: Sure you do Ji Hyo ah...

Ji Hyo: Okay... (picked up her phone and hit on a number)

Jong Kook just looked at her silently while holding the pain that spreading wider and wider in his heart as he watch her waiting for her 'boyfriend' to pick up her call. Part of him wished that the guy she was calling would picked it up because he don't wanted her to be sad and a selfish part of him wished he wouldn't. His phone was buzzing in his pants pocket all this while.

Ji Hyo put down the phone.

Ji Hyo: He is not answering... (sad tone)

Jong Kook: Why don't you try to call him again?

Ji Hyo: Okay... (dialing the number again)

Jong Kook felt his phone was buzzing again and decided to picked it up this time as he thought maybe it was something important as the caller keep and calling.

Jong Kook:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter