Dish washing

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suk Jin's wife and and son had gone back to his in law's house for the weekends to visited them. So, Suk Jin was left alone and he decided to held a get together party for the Running Man's members as they had been busy for the past month that they have rarely spend time together.They had a wonderful and enjoyable dinner.

After they finished all the foods...

Suk Jin: So, who will doing dishes?

They all looked at the older men like he had grown two head.

Suk Jin: What? Yah! I prepare the most of the foods and place. Of course you guys are doing the clean up!

Jae Suk: Hyung. What do you mean by you prepare most of the foods? I only prepare the snacks, over salty bibimbap, this black over cook grill beef, some of the veggies for the barbecue and plain water for sake!! Only three from those that could be eat. Not to mention it was Gary that doing all the works for your veggies barbecue early!

Suk Jin: Eyyy.. Gary own a grilling restaurant,of course he should be the one that do the grilling works...

Gary: Hyung! I owned a grilling restaurant not a barbecue restaurant!

Kwang Soo: What's the different about it? (interrupted)

Gary: There is a huge differences!!! When you barbecue you are cooking with a slow circumvented unit of hot air with the lid closed. Grilling is done with the lid up and you're cooking with direct heat on the bottom, instead of all around the source...

The other members: ... (crickets sound at the background)

Gary: What? You are the one that ask me what is the differences between those two!!!

Suk Jin: Yah arasso, arasso!

HaHa: Why don't we play the rock, scissors, paper to be fair. The loser will do the dishes. Let's choose two people.

They all agreed at on it. Eventually, both the ace and the commander had lose in that game. Well actually it was only Ji Hyo that lose by herself, while Kim Jong Kook was tricked by his dongsaeng.

HaHa: Hyung let's try a new way. I saw people playing it like this in the internet before. We both put out paper first so that both opponent concentration will be distracted by a little, then we put out the real on the second round which is when the game will begin? How about it?

Jong Kook: Sure. Why not? Let's do it!

HaHa: Hyung you are the best! (secretly let out an evil smirk). Okay hyung, so let's begin. Rock, scissors, paper! (show scissors signed) Yes!!! I win!!!

Jong Kook: Wait, what? Aren't we both suppose to put out paper in the first round? (totally loss)

HaHa: Ah really? I didn't know that...

Jong Kook: Yah Ha Dong Hoon! You're the one that suggested it! You said you saw people playing it in the internet before and want to try it! (frusterated)

HaHa: Jinja?!!! (acted shock like it was the first time he had heard about that thing) How come I never heard of it before?!!!

Jong Kook: (realize that he had been fooled) Yah! You are fooling me!!!

HaHa: Hyung it's not my fault that you decide to believe me without any suspicion...

Jong Kook only managed to glared at the Haroro.

HaHa: Anyway, you lose!!! Hahahahahaha!!! I'm free!!!! Kim Jong Kook will be doing the dishes!!! Yeah!!! (stick out his tongue at the ace and commander)

At the end, the ace and the commander were left in the dining room by themselves to clean up while the other getting lazy in the living room, watching some comedies and movies...

Jae Suk: Yah HaHa ah, you are doing a good job early!

Kwang Soo, Suk Jin and Gary also nodded agreed while putting both their thumbs up in admiration.

HaHa: Of course! I'm ha Dong Hoon for sake! The mighty Haroro!!! Muahahahaha!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter