Kimono

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since it's new year,Ji hyo have been offered a photo shoot for magazine with the new year theme and she has to wear a kimono which is a traditional outfit worn by the japanese during new year.

Because they are making a new year episode and Ji hyo is wearing a quite appealing and out of ordinary outfit,Rm producers decide to start the episode with Ji hyo wearing her kimono giving greets to the viewers.

Ji hyo ties and tidies her hair getting ready for rm shooting time.Jong kook who was walking pass her room saw her and enters the room smiling at her "Omo!! Ji hyo yah,you look gorgeous today!". Ji hyo turns around as soon as she heard the voice complementing her "oh,Jong kook oppa..thank you...i really appreciate it.".He laughs "No wonder you get tons of offer for photo shoots and movies! you look really nice today!" .Ji hyo turns back to the mirror tidying up her hair again "thanks..i'm flatter to hear that from you..". Jong kook calls her name again "Ji hyo yah... I got you this..i thought it might look fitting with your kimono.",Jong kook holds out a flower shape hair accessory to Ji hyo. She took the hair clip from him smiling "Thank you! Did you get this specificly for me?? that so nice of you!" .Jong kook didn't say anything and just smile shyly to her.

After quite a while the shooting starts...

Both of them stands next to each other greeting the Viewers happily...

By Kevin (>^w^<)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter