Song Ji Hyo shi

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the studio where Jong Kook, Jung Nam and Mikey recorded their new songs for their Turbo's come back after twenty years.

Jung Nam: You are close with Song Ji Hyo shi aren't you? (asked Jong Kook)

Jong Kook: Why?

Mikey: Oh yeah! Song Ji Hyo shi is consider one of the most beautiful women in whole Korean. Not to metion she have a hot body.

A specific tiger's face turned black.

Jung Nam: I know right! She is hot!

Mikey: Can we have her to collaborate with us?

Jung Nam: Nice one! She can be in our MV!

Mikey: Right! Maybe we'll get the chance to have a good look at her hot body. Can we have her in our MV?

Jong Kook: No!

Jung Nam and Mikey: Why?

Jong Kook: She is busy!

Mikey: What is she busy with? Maybe we can arrange time when she is not busy?

Jong Kook: She wwouldn't have time for it!

Jung Nam: Why is that?

Jong Kook: Because I said so!

Mikey: What does it have anything to do with you?

Jong Kook: Song Ji Hyo is my girlfriend, my women. So if I say no, it's mean NO! And one more thing, don't you two even dare to lay your ert eyes on her. If I catch you on it, be careful that you might doing all the come back concerts with blind eyes. Is that understood?

Mikey and Jung Nam: (burst out laughing) You are gunny you know that?

Mikey: So you finally admit it huh? I ask you about it when we met at the Inkigayo set before, but yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter