Running Man episode 278

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Picture credit SBS-TV (IG)

Based on Running Man episode 278...

When they were playing the game where they were needed to pushed the other team's members off the stage to win the game.

After the black team had won by pushing all the red team's members all at once off the stage, someone suggested that they do it one against one and they all agreed with it.

The red team sending out Jong Kook as he was the strongest in their team. So the red team's Kwang Soo and Suk Jin quickly pushed Ji Hyo up front as the one who would fight against Jong Kook.

Kwang Soo: Noona you go! Yes! We will surely win it this time.

Suk Jin: Oh yes we do Kwang Soo ah! (doing their signature cross with Kwang Soo)

Jong Kook: Yah! Yah! What make the two of you so sure about it? Huh?

Kwang Soo: Eyyy... Hyung, do you even need to ask about it?

Chae Yeon: Jong Kook oppa usually weak against pretty woman, I think he is going to lose too...

Lee Ji-hyun and Stephanie also agreed at the back...

Andy: True! We aren't suppose to say this back then as X-man was still on sir bit I think it's okay to say it now. Jong Kook hyung always let Eun Hye win back then...

They all cheers at this while those that had been in X-man before agreeing on what Andy just said. Excepted a penguin.

HaHa: Yah! You Fool! (Hit Andy on his head) Why did you say it? We will lose for real if you keep on with it! And you guys (pointed at the rest of his team members) Do you like to lose that much? Why are you guys cheering?!!!

Lee Jong-soo: What do you meant by that?!!! How is it that we are cheering for Jong Kook and Eun Hye make us lose?

HaHa: (grabbing his hair, frusterted) Yah!!! I say stop!!!

Kwang Soo: No,no, no... Keep on talking... Please...

Suk Jin: True. Tell us more about it. We are very curious. What else happened back then.

HaHa: Yah old impala! Why are you such a busy body?!!! (turned to the ace) Ji Hyo ah, what had past stay at the past, what important is now right?

Jae Suk: But our past is what make us now, so it's kind of important. (suddenly interrupted)

HaHa: Yah grasshopper!!! Why don't you just go and hops your way out of here?!!!

Jae Suk: What are you saying?!!! ( grab HaHa's shoulders while he grab his's and doing their signature) Yah!

The game between the commander and the ace finally started after much chaos.

Jae Suk: Three, two... Ji Hyo ah just grab his hair...

Jong Kook: Yah!

Jae Suk: Arasso, arasso... Geez... Let's start the game. Three, two... Ji Hyo ah just bite him if nothing works.

Jong Kook: Yah! Aren't you going to start the game yet? Or do you want to hang out with me for a while behind the camea? (threatening eyes)

Jae Suk: I would like to hang out with you, but we have to finish our job first. Okay then let's start now. Three, two... (turned to looked at Jong Kook and saw the muscular men was glaring at him. He gulped down an amount of saliva) one... Game start!

Ji Hyo confidently walked towards the commander while he took a few steps back away from her, earning a loud boo from both teams.

Jong Kook: Why are you guys being like this? You know I don't use strength on woman.

Ji Hyo: Phfff... Say the men that had got me bruise so many times...

Jong Kook: Well you are diferent...

Ji Hyo: Kim Jong Kook shi what do you mean by that?!!! (eyed him dangerously, both hands on her hips)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter