Asian SMiling Cup 2016 in Shanghai

Spartace's Random Interactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the continuation from the chapter 34: Going to Shanghai...

During the day of Asian Smiling Cup at Shanghai...

Ji Hyo: Oppa... Wake up... (shook the men that sleeping peacefully beside her)

Jong Kook: ... (no reaction )

Ji Hyo: Oppaaa~ Wake up...

Jong Kook: (still no reaction)

Ji Hyo sat on the bed looking at the men that doesn't seems like having any intention to got up soon... She have to find way to got him up faster. The pd had called just now saying that they will be having the breakfast together at the hotel's restaurant by eight. And it's already 7.35 now...

She climbed on top of the muscular men, straddling him... She put both her hands on his board shoulders and shook him he hard.

Ji Hyo: OPPPAAAA!!! Wakeee upppp!!!

Jong Kook:(mumbled) What is it Ji Hyo ah? I haven't got a good sleep for so long...Let me sleep a little bit more...

Ji Hyo looked apologetically at her boyfriend. He had not gotten much sleep since he started with his Turbo album project. He sometimes even forgot to eat because of top busy. Of course she would love to let him sleep longer, but the time doesn't allowed it now.

Ji Hyo: Oppa mianhae... I like to let you sleep longer but you can't now...Taek pd already called just now, saying that all of us will have the breakfast together at the hotel's restaurant downstairs... Oppa I'll let you sleep as much as you want when we get home okay? ( his soft brown hair gently)

Jong Kook took off his arm that he used to covered his eyes when he heard the word 'home' coming from her. He like it when she said home. Ji Hyo had always been sensitive when her home was mentioned. Even now after five years of them doing the Running Man show together, only six of them had being invited to her house.

Even though she was the Monday girlfriend in the show, but her Monday boyfriend had never goes to her house even once. Ji Hyo just not simply allowing people into her life. And home was a very personal thing to her. That was why his heart would always skip a beat every time she mentioned the word home with him. Ji Hyo had taking him fully in her life. It was the home of both of them.

He took her hand that was lying on his chest and brought it to his lips, gently planting sweet kisses on it.

Jong Kook: Ji Hyo ah, my beautiful princess, when are we getting married?

Ji Hyo: Oppa why do you suddenly ask about it? (kind of taken aback by what he said, her gentle on his hair had stop)

Jong Kook: Don't stop...

Ji Hyo: Huhh???

Jong Kook: (pulled her hand back to his hair) Don't stop... I like it when you cares my hair...

Ji Hyo: (let out a gentle smile while continue to his hair) Oppaa... Why do you suddenly ask about that?

Jong Kook just shrugged his shoulder at her.

She knew actually why was he asking that. To be honest, it was the one question that she always have in her mind either. It was not their intention to hide it from everyone else, but they just have some difficulty in the time being. They talked to the pd before about it when they first decide that they wanted to got married. But the pd plead them to hold it back for the time being. For the sake of the show.

Of course they agreed to it. Running Man was bought up to it's position today by them. It was the come out from their sweat and blood for the long five years. They wouldn't wanted to seen it got destroyed just because they were selfish enough to just thought about themselves.

A thought suddenly came into her head. She leaned down to him, lying on top of his hard chest, hand still his hair gently like a mother would do to coax her child.

Ji Hyo: Oppa, why don't be just let it be?

Jong Kook: And what is that suppose to mean?

Ji Hyo: I mean we just act like we usually are no matter where or when. Let's not try hard to cover our relationship from the outside world anymore.

Jong Kook was having a second thought about it, but he seen the almost pleading looks on his women's face, all the other thought had completely slip out of him.

Jong Kook: (reached out his hand and tucked back the strand of hair that fall on her face to the back of her ear) Let's do it...

Ji Hyo leaned down to him, capturing his inviting lips with her's. The kiss was starting to got hot as their cares on each other not so innocent anymore then suddenly there was a knocking sound on their hotel suite's door that had stop them from going any future. Well actually it was more like few knocks.

Jae Suk: Yah Kim Jong Kook! Song Ji Hyo!!! Wake up!!! (knocking furiously)

HaHa: Hyung! It still in the morning and we need to play soccer later! Don't do some activities that will eat up your energy!!! (knocking furiously on the door too)

Gary: Hyung! You are the gym freak, you might can handle it. But think about Ji Hyo, she might  not be able to handle it!! (knocking too)

Jong Kook looked at the ace that was already blushing hard below him with her messy hair and kind of swollen lips from their hot kiss just now. When had they changed their position from Ji Hyo being on top of him to now where Ji Hyo was below him? They also didn't know about it.

Kwang Soo: Hyung! I don't want a nephew before I get an official sister in law or brother in law!!! (knocking too) Yah! let go of my noona you monster!!!

They all looked at Kwang with a 'you are going to die by the time Jong Kook get you' expression which cause the giraffe to gulped down an amount of saliva.

Kwang Soo: No,no... I meant let go of my hyung you scary women!!!

They all shook their head at the helpless giraffe.

HaHa: Yah you moron! How did you get out from a tiger's grasp then get in to the lion's grasp in not more than a minute? You are daebak you know! (put up his thumb at him)

Suk Jin: But come to think of it, do we need to give them a few more minute? What if they are in middle of it? They can't just cut it off right?

Just as Suk Jin finished what he said the door had been pulled open with much unnecessary force from the inside and revealed a dangerous muscular monster with a deathly glare on them.

Suk Jin: So are you guys just start, in the middle or just finish? (asked with not even a bot of awareness that danger was just in front of him)

Jong Kook rolled his eye on them and let out a sighed. He then walked back inside the huge suite living his few 'lovely' friend there.

HaHa: We must have interrupted his good thing...

Jae Suk: Yes yes I think so too. His face wouldn't be this black if we weren't...

Gary: True. Come to thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter