Chapter 6

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Four days later....)

 

Jinyoung got a call from Kyuhyun, asking her to meet him for dinner tonight. In the evening, she took a nice, warm bath. Then, she put on her casual dress, tied her hair into a bun and wore her white sandals with pumps. "I'm going for a dinner with someone," she told her relatives. "Okay. Have fun, dear," said her aunt. Haneul just waved good bye to her cousin. 

"So, let me get this straight. You met this same girl again at the park four days ago. And this girl you mentioned is the same one whom you spent with in London, right?" said Ryeowook as he tried to straightened up his confusion. Kyuhyun was looking for some clothes to wear. "Yes. It was her. The photo shows it all. Do I have to tell you a hundred times just to get it?" he grumbles. Ryeowook laughed. "No. I just want a clarification. Now that you know it's her, you must be happy, right?" Kyuhyun nodded his head. He found the outfit he want to wear. "Gotta change. See you later, friend." 

Jinyoung meet up at a restaurant where Kyuhyun asked her to meet. She looked at her watch. "I'm already here but he's not here yet." 15 minutes later, Kyuhyun showed up. Jinyoung smiled and greeted him with a bow. "Hello. I'm so glad you could make it." Together, they both enter the restaurant. A waiter showed them to their table. "My friend told me he met you at the park and he showed me the photo of us in London. After I see it, I finally recognize you," said Kyuhyun. "Yes. I was happy that he can help me to meet you again. It's been three years since we met over there," said Jinyoung. 

"I'm sorry that I couldn't remember you back at the mart. There are so many girls who looked like you these days," Kyuhyun apologized. "That's okay. I understand," said Jinyoung. "Now that we're here, may I have your name?" asked Kyuhyun. "I'm Jinyoung. Park Jinyoung," Jinyoung introduced herself. "Jinyoung. That's a nice name," said Kyuhyun. Jinyoung giggled. 

"Excuse me? Have you decided what you will like to eat?" the waiter asked. "Yes. We'll take this barbeque set meal," Kyuhyun placed his order by pointing at the picture of the meal in the menu. The waiter took it down. "Any beverages?" he asked. "We'll just have green tea," said Jinyoung. The waiter smiled, took the menu away and left. 

"So, how have you been?" asked Kyuhyun. "I'm good. How about you? I bet you're busy with your work as an idol," said Jinyoung. Kyuhyun chuckled. "Yeah. It's hard being an idol. You are recognized by fans everywhere. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter