Chapter 16

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

(Two years later......)

 

Jinyoung came back to Korea with her parents this time. She was looking forward to meeting Kyuhyun and her relatives again. The whole family hugged each other. "It's great to see you again." 

"Hello, Haneul!" greeted Jinyoung. Haneul gave her beloved cousin a big hug. "Hello. Welcome back to Korea," she said. Jinyoung let go of the hug. "Yes. It's good to be back. I can't wait to see Kyuhyun again. Is he around?" 

"Kyuhyun is not here at the moment. He and s are in Indonesia for a concert now," said Haneul.

"I see. When he'll be back?" asked Jinyoung. 

"Probably tomorrow," replied Haneul. "But while we wait for his return, let's go to Lotte World together with Yoonchul. I have the tickets." 

"Darling, let her rest first. You both can go there later in the evening," said Haneul's mother. 

Haneul rolled her eyes. "I didn't say we're going now." Jinyoung and her parents laughed. 

In Jakarta, Kyuhyun received a message from Jinyoung that she's already in Korea. He spread a big grin. "Hey, Kyu! What's with the big smile?" asked Eunhyuk. "Jinyoung has returned," replied Kyuhyun. He still has the big grin on his face. "That's cool! You can see her when we get home. Now, it's show time!" said Ryeowook. 

 

Back in Korea, Jinyoung, Haneul and her boyfriend had a fun time in Lotte World. They rode many rides there. Yoonchul went to the toilet while the two cousins sat on a bench to wait. "Hey, Jinyoung. I have something to show you," said Haneul. 

Jinyoung saw a diamond ring on her finger. "Woah! A diamond ring!" she whispered. "That must have cost a fortune." 

"It is. It's my proposal ring," squealed Haneul. "I'm going to get married in two weeks!" 

Jinyoung squealed with excitement. "That's wonderful! You must be happy!" 

"Of course I am," said Haneul. Then, she daydream about her married life in the future. Going on a honeymoon to an exotic place. Having a house to live together and having children. 

Jinyoung just smile. "That's nice. It must be really exciting to get married," she said. She began to stare into space. "I wonder if Kyuhyun and I will get married." 

"I'm sure you'll marry when the time comes. Maybe wait for a few more years. Have a steady relationship first," said Haneul. "Don't make the same mistake as I did long time ago." 

"Yeah. You're right. Marriage can wait," said Jinyoung. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter