Chapter 14

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Nellie both watched the heartbreaking scene with awe. Jinyoung could tell that Kyuhyun still loves his ex after all. It would be useless to confess her feelings for him now. Tears were streaming from her eyes. "So this is the girl he will love. His ex! My own cousin! What's the point of confessing to him when he has Haneul to love?" She turned her back on them and walked away. Nellie followed. 

Kyuhyun wasn't aware that Jinyoung was watching. He pushed Haneul away and wipe his lips. "Why did you do that?" he asked. "Because I love you, that's why," replied Haneul. "I miss your kiss."

"Listen, Haneul. I have something to tell you too," said Kyuhyun.

Haneul's eyes lit up. "You're gonna become my boyfriend again?"

Kyuhyun shook his head. "No. We cannot be together anymore." Haneul's smile died down. "No matter how much you tried, it's no use. The truth is.........I'm in love with someone else." Haneul's eyes began to form tears. "I'm sorry, Haneul. Ever since I met her, I have forgotten about us."

Haneul wipe her tears. "I understand. You are in love with Jinyoung, right? You spend time with her more than me. It's obvious that you're in love. Well, like you said, no matter how much I tried to get you back, your feelings belonged to someone else."

"I'm really sorry, Haneul. Please don't see me anymore," Kyuhyun said as he slowly back away from her. He turned back and left Haneul alone, crying. 

 

Yoonchul was in a frustrated mood. He kept on trying to call Haneul but she switched off her phone. "I've been calling her for days but she still didn't pick up her phone. I'm worried!" 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Yoonchul opened the door and standing in front was Haneul in tears. With a relieve smile, Yoonchul hugged her. "Oh my! Thank goodness you're here! I've been trying to call you but you never received it! Don't you know how worried I am! I was afraid your phone is lost or broken!" 

Haneul hugged her boyfriend back. "I'm sorry!" she sobbed.

"Sorry? For what?" asked the confused Yoonchul. 

"I.......kind of.......cheated on you," replied Haneul. "I was trying to get my ex boyfriend to come back to me. But he was in love with someone else. I'm sorry for cheating on you, oppa! And for not answering your calls and not telling you about this! I will never love anyone else but you now!" 

Yoonchul just held her waist and her hair. "Oh, Haneul. I'm not mad. I know you're still in love with your ex. But sometimes, people's feelings changed as the years go by. They can't be thinking of their ex's all the time. A new person will come into their l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter