Chapter 15

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For many days, Jinyoung and Kyuhyun didn't see each other anymore. Jinyoung became more and more sad. As for Kyuhyun, he is too busy preparing for SJ's comeback. But he never forgets the incident. 

Haneul knew that Jinyoung has calmed down from her anger. She decide to have a talk. "Hello? Jinyoung? Can I talk to you for awhile?" she called from outside. Jinyoung sighed as she puts down her magazine she was reading. "What do you want?" she asked softly. 

"Omma and I have been seeing you unhappy for days now. We are very worried about you," said Haneul. "Please tell me what is the matter?"

"You? Worried for me? Don't you have your *ex* to worry about?" Jinyoung snapped back. 

Haneul got shocked. "Huh? What are you talking about?" 

Jinyoung loomed towards her cousin. "Don't fool me! I saw the kiss! I bet Kyuhyun still loves you! Why don't you and him become a couple already?!" She buried her face and sobbed. "Why does he even confess to me when he has you? I just don't understand!" 

"You saw the kiss, huh?" Haneul said softly. Then, her eyes lit up. "Wait! Are you.......in love........with Kyuhyun?" 

Jinyoung wipe her tears. "Well......I used to. But after that incident, not anymore," she sniffed. 

"I'm sorry that I kissed him. But I wasn't aware of your presence. I swear. If I knew you loved him, I would never have tried to take him back," said Haneul. 

"Wait! You tried to take him back? Even if you have Yoonchul?" asked Jinyoung.

Haneul nodded her head. "Yeah. I messed up our relationship. I thought I can get him to come back to me. But I found out he was in love with you." She began to hug her cousin. "I'm so sorry, Jinyoung. Please forgive me." 

Jinyoung didn't do anything. Haneul look at her with tears in her eyes. "Please.......forgive me. I would never cheat on you. From now on, I'll just be happy with my current boyfriend now. You should be with Kyuhyun."

"Are you sure?" asked Jinyoung.

Haneul nod her head. "I'm sure. Kyuhyun loves you more than me now. You deserve to be with him. Make him happy again." 

Jinyoung began to smile again and hug her cousin. "But.......I don't think Kyuhyun will forgive me after I became angry with him." Haneul her back. "How do you know? Just apologize and you shall see. You never know he'll forget what you said." 

 

Early in the morning, Jinyoung went for a jog in the park again. Some exercise might help forget about sadness for awhile. Kyuhyun also went for a park, wearing the same disguise. 

There, he saw Jinyoung resting while drinking a bottle of water. "Hello again," he spoke in a different tone. "Oh! It's you again. Hello. Please sit down," Jinyoung greeted him. Kyuhyun sat down next to her. "I heard that you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter