Chapter 4

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer vacation is here. Jinyoung has packed up her luggages for Korea. She bid good bye to her family and head for the airport. "I wonder what adventures I'll experience with cousin Haneul. And I wonder if I'll ever see Kyuhyun again." When the plane touched down on the terminal in Incheon Airport, Jinyoung happily got off the plane. "It's so good to be back," she sighed. Haneul was waiting for her cousin. Jinyoung came out from the gate and saw her cousin. She was overjoyed and gave her cousin a big hug. "Jinyoung!!" 

"Haneul!! It's so good to see you again!" squealed Jinyoung. "You must be tired after your journey. Come! Let me take you to my house," said Haneul. She drove her cousin to her house. Along the way, Jinyoung spotted someone familiar. "That person surrounded by girls looks like........Kyuhyun?" she thought. "Huh? Did you say something, cousin?" Haneul asked. "Oh.......uh.......it's nothing!" Jinyoung quickly said. "I'm just looking at that building." Haneul took a glance at the building and sighed softly. "Oh, that's SM Entertainment. It's a music label where they have famous artists like Suju, SNSD, Shinee etc. are," she explained. 

A few minutes later, the car stopped in front of an apartment. "Here we are." Jinyoung got down and took her luggages. Haneul unlocked the door by pressing the code. "It's a little small. We just moved in here recently. We finally bought our own house," she told her cousin. Jinyoung looked around the small and simple apartment. "It looks alright to me. As long as I have a place to stay for the summer," she said. 

Just then, a lady came out from the kitchen. It was her aunt and Haneul's mother. "Hello. I thought I heard voices." Jinyoung bowed and greeted her aunt. "Hello, auntie. It's been a long time." Her aunt gave her niece a kiss and hug. "We are expecting you. Your mother told me you were coming to visit us during your summer. How long will you be here?" 

"Two months," replied Jinyoung. "I see. Make yourself at home," said her aunt. She went back to her work in the kitchen while Haneul bring Jinyoung to her room. "I'll let you sleep with me. I laid out the mattress already," she said. "Thanks, cousin," said Jinyoung. "I'll let you settle down and rest first. Anything you need, just call," said Haneul. Jinyoung smiled. "Okay. Thanks again." Haneul accidentally dropped something on the floor. Jinyoung noticed it first and picked it up. It was a photo of her and a guy.

"Who's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter