Chapter 3

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was looking forward on meeting Jinyoung the next day. They went on a cruise along the River Thames. Jinyoung closed her eyes and feel the breeze. She put up her hands and cheer. Kyuhyun chuckled and also cheer along. People on the cruise think they're crazy but that didn't matter to them. As long as they have fun. "Hey, uh.....I didn't get your name," said Jinyoung. "I'm Kyuhyun," Kyuhyun said his name. Jinyoung nodded her head. "Kyuhyun? Sounds like a nice name," she said. Kyuhyun said thanks. 

Jinyoung took out her selfie stick and aim it in the air. "Let's take a photo together as memory," she suggested. Kyuhyun smiled for the camera as Jinyoung press the button until her phone clicks. She checks the photo and smile. "Cool!" She took a few more with him and stopped. "I'll keep this as memory." Kyuhyun didn't say anything. After their photo session, they continue looking at the view of London.

"London is a beautiful and cultural city," Jinyoung sighed. "I wish this day wouldn't end." Kyuhyun just look at the view. "How long will you be here?" he asked. "Until tomorrow. I'm leaving at night," replied Jinyoung. Kyuhyun didn't ask her for her name yet. "By the way, I didn't get your name yet. What's yours?" Jinyoung was about to tell him her name but the ringing of her cellphone interrupted her. "Hello? Sure. I'll meet you there at 10 am. Bye."

She ended the call and looked back at Kyuhyun. "I'm visiting my penpal in the morning. I won't be going out with you," she told him. "That's too bad. Never mind. I can go around on my own," said Kyuhyun. "But will we still see each other tomorrow?" Jinyoung shrugged. "Perhaps. If I'm not too long with her," she said. 

"If you're available to meet up in the evening, shall we meet in front of Big Ben?" 

"Sure." 

 

The following day came. Jinyoung met up with her British penpal, Nellie. They were so happy to see each other. "It's been a while since I last saw you," she said. "I know right. It's been years," said Nellie. "I miss Chicago. And you too, of course." Jinyoung laughed. "Let's go and have some fun together." The two penpals left the hotel for Leichester Square.  

Inside the room, Kyuhyun stare at the window. He missed hanging out with Jinyoung. "I hope she's having fun with her penpal. It's sad that she's leaving tonight. Oh well. I guess I have to go around town myself. It's no point staying in my room the whole day." He looked at his map on where to go. "Maybe I'll just go and buy some souvenirs for the hyungs." He left his hotel room and out into the streets to search for souvenir stores. 

Later, in the evening, Kyuhyun went straight to Big Ben, hoping that he can meet Jinyoung for one last time. He waited and waited for the sight of her. But there was no sign of her face anywhere. The clock tower chimed an hour. Kyuhyun sighed a sad sigh. "Looks like she can't make it. She is probably at the airport now. I might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter