Chapter 5

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, Haneul's boyfriend, Yoonchul, came over for a visit. "Oppa!" Haneul came over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Hello, Haneul," Yoonchul greeted. He took a glance at Jinyoung. "Who is that girl?" he asked. "Oh, this is my cousin, Jinyoung," replied Haneul. "Jinyoung, this is my boyfriend, Yoonchul." Jinyoung and Yoonchul exchange greetings. 

"So, what brings you over to my home?" Haneul asked. "Oh, can't your loving boyfriend drop by?" said Yoonchul. He gave his girlfriend a tickle. Jinyoung just smile. "Anyways, I came to invite you to a concert. Suju is having their SS4 concert this weekend. My sister has four tickets each. But her friends couldn't make it because of exams. Not wanting to waste the tickets, I thought we can go together," Yoonchul told the reason for his visit. "So, will you come? Your cousin is invited too if she wants to come."

Haneul frown whenever the group name is mentioned. Ever since she broke up with Kyuhyun, she is not sure if she can face him again. "I will definitely come. I've never been to a Kpop concert before," said Jinyoung. "Wonderful," Yoonchul said with glee. He's still waiting for Haneul's reply. "Well.......I guess it's no harm going to their concert," she said. "Great! I'll pick you both up this Saturday at 6 pm. See you." And he left the house. 

Haneul sighed and slump on the sofa. "Are you okay?" Jinyoung asked. "I'm fine, Jinyoung," Haneul replied, forcing a smile. "I'm just......a little tired. That's all. I think I'll take a nap first." She got up and went to her room. She thought about seeing Kyuhyun's face again. "I wanted to say no. How can I face Kyuhyun again after all these years? But then again, it's not like I'm seeing him personally. So, I think it should be alright." 

 

When the real concert day came, Yoonchul, his sister, Jinyoung, and Haneul arrived at the stadium. Lots of fans waited outside. Some were fixing their banners. Some were dancing and singing to SJ's songs. "Wow! I've never seen so many people here," said Jinyoung. "This is what you'll see at a concert or music show," said Haneul. Yoonchul's sister suggested to buy some light stick at the souvenir store. But Haneul offered her cousin her light stick. "Here. You can borrow mine for tonight. I don't need it," she said. 

"But it's yours. You need it to wave for SJ."

"Don't worry about me. I'm not a huge fan of SJ anyways." 

The doors were opened. Fans went rushing in. Jinyoung and Haneul went to their place, along with Yoonchul and his sister. "How do you switch on this thing?" asked Jinyoung. Haneul helped her with the switch. "Thanks." One hour later, the lights went off. Lots of blue light were flashing and fans were screaming excitedly. The opening VCR appeared on the screen. Jinyoung just waved along with the audience. 

Backstage, the members of SJ were waiting for the cue to go on stage. Donghae was practicing his dance steps. Siwon was praying. Ryeowook helped Leeteuk fixed his costume. At last, the concert has begun. The first song was Superman. "Hmm.....I never heard this song before. But it sounds nice. I like it," thought Jinyoung. Haneul could only glance at Kyuhyun and sighed. "He has improved a lot on stage. He has grown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter