Chapter 10

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung couldn't believe what she heard. "I'm sorry. I didn't hear it properly. Did you just say Haneul is.......your ex-girlfriend?" she asked again to make sure. Kyuhyun nod his head firmly. "Yep. You heard it right. She's my ex," he said. 

Jinyoung silently nod his head. "So that's why you said you didn't want to talk about it," she said softly. "I didn't know any of this. Haneul also didn't mentioned your name. I better ask her to get it right." 

Somewhere at the distance, Haneul and Yoonchul were strolling by the park at the same time. Haneul saw Jinyoung and Kyuhyun sitting on the bench together. She looked at them with a sad face. Inside her heart, she still misses Kyuhyun. She wanted to give him a second chance to love again. Of course, her current boyfriend mustn't know about it.

"Hey, honey. Something wrong?" Yoonchul asked by shaking her hand. 

"Oh......it's nothing. Let's go," Haneul replied with a smile. 

"You don't need to ask her for clarification. I'm telling the truth," Kyuhyun said to Jinyoung. 

"I know. But I just want to make sure," said Jinyoung. "Well, thanks for a lovely evening. Let's meet again some other day." She began to walk away. 

 

In the room, both Haneul and Jinyoung were quiet the whole night. Haneul was surfing the net. Jinyoung was reading a book. She felt that she need to ask about Kyuhyun now. "Haneul?"

Haneul looked up from her laptop. "Yes?" 

Jinyoung fidget with her fingers. "Can I ask you something?" 

"Sure. What is it?" 

"Is your ex-boyfriend named.......Cho Kyuhyun?" 

Haneul's eyes began to lit up. "How do you know that?" she asked. "Well, because he seemed to know you when I mentioned your name," replied Jinyoung. "And he got quite upset whenever he thinks of you." Haneul also feel that she needs to ask her cousin about Kyuhyun. "Speaking of Kyuhyun, I need to ask you something too. The guy whom you met three years ago and whom you always go out with is Kyuhyun?" 

Jinyoung nodded her head as an answer. "Yes. He was a good friend to me. That's why I like going out to town with him." Haneul didn't say anything. Jinyoung hung her head. "I'm sorry if I make you upset because I'm hanging out with your ex. And I didn't know he was your ex." 

Haneul shook her head and smiled. "That's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter