Chapter 2

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung went to the pier where the famous London Eye is located. She took lots of photos of the view and herself. Kyuhyun also ended up at the pier as well. He saw the same woman he came across three times. When Jinyoung saw him, she was surprised. "Hey! Are you following me?" she asked. "Me?" Kyuhyun asked while pointing to himself. "It looks like you're following me," said Jinyoung. Kyuhyun shook his head. "No, I wasn't. And I wasn't expecting you'll be here," he said. Jinyoung shrugged and continued taking photos. 

"Are you a........Korean too?" asked Kyuhyun. "Yes. But I lived in America," replied Jinyoung. Kyuhyun just nodded his head. He felt awkward talking to a new person. "I'm sorry if I stumble upon you many times. I'm not a stalker. I'm just a traveler like you too," said Kyuhyun. "That's okay. As long as you're not a thief," Jinyoung forgives him. 

Kyuhyun spread a small smile on his face. "Since you're staying in the same hotel with me, would you like.......to........go around town.......together?" he suggested. Jinyoung thought for a minute. "I'll think about it first." She bowed as a sign of good bye and left, leaving the awkward Kyuhyun alone. Jinyoung thought about him while she was leaving the pier. "I always come across that same fella in one day. It's weird. But he does look kind of cute, I have to admit." 

Kyuhyun had a video call from Ryeowook while he's having lunch. "Hello, Kyukyu. How is London?" he asked. "It's cold but the trip is alright. And I met a Korean lady twice," Kyuhyun replied him. "Cool! Is she pretty?" Heechul asked as he came over. "I guess," Kyuhyun said while shrugging his shoulders. "You should hang out with her," Ryeowook suggested. "I wanted to but she said she'll think about it," said Kyuhyun. Ryeowook looked at the other direction and then back at his phone. "I gotta go now. Manager hyung is calling. Bye." The video went off. 

Jinyoung was also having lunch at the same time. She got a video call from her mother. "Hello, sweetie. How is London? Is everything okay? I hope the hotel is comfortable for you." Jinyoung smiled. "Of course, omma. Everything is fine. I visited the Science museum and London Eye today," she said. Her mother smiled in respond. "I'm glad to hear you're having fun." Jinyoung nodded her head. But her smile turn into a frown. "But there is a guy I stumble across many times. Although he's kind of cute."

"Is he a stalker? Did he hurt you?" 

"No, he isn't. And I'm not hurt. He just turned up on the same place, that's all."

Jinyoung's mother felt relieved. "Oh, good. Just be careful when you're around with strangers. I don't want you to get hurt," she said. "I won't. I can take care of myself. I gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye."

After lunch, Jinyoung visited a marketplace. There were street performances too. "How I love vacations," she thought. Somewhere along the streets, Kyuhyun also came to the marketplace. "Want to buy some lovely souvenirs, sir?" a man selling some souvenirs asked. "I'm just looking around," Kyuhyun told him. "Oooh! Souvenirs!" It was Jinyoung. She wanted to have a look at the Big Ben magnet, but Kyuhyun's hand touched hers. They both looked up and saw each other! "Oh, it's you again," sighed Jinyoung. "What a coincidence," laughed Kyuhyun. Jinyoung shows a small smile and chuckles. 

"About what you said to me earlier, I might consider going around town with you," she told him. Kyuhyun was filled with surprise. "But only if you promise not to follow me wherever I go after this," Jinyoung sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter