Chapter 11

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun never felt such in a puzzlement. First, he told Jinyoung that he likes her. Next, after Haneul's begging, he said he'll think about it. "I'm so frustrated right now. There are two girls in my path now. I don't know who shall I choose. And I can't believe I said I'll think about Haneul's begging." He began to ruffle his hair. "God help me please." 

"Are you okay, Kyu? You looked upset," Ryeowook called.

Kyuhyun calmed down. "I'm fine, Ryeong. It's just stress, that's all," he said. 

"I heard you mumbling about which girls to choose," said Ryeowook. "Care to tell me about it?"

Kyuhyun sighed. "I don't know if you can help me or not." 

"How do you know I can't help if you don't tell me your problem," said Ryeowook. He sat beside his good friend. "Don't worry. It's just us. If you can't the others, perhaps you can tell me privately." 

Kyuhyun smile at him. He told him his frustration earlier. "The other night I confess to Jinyoung that I like her. But the next day, Haneul came and she begged me to come back and I told her I'll think about it." He buried his face. "I don't know why I said that, even though I forgot about her already." 

Ryeowook laid his hand on Kyuhyun's back for comfort. "Has Jinyoung accept your confession yet?" he asked. Kyuhyun shook his head. "Are you still in love with Haneul, even though you and her are over?" he asked again. 

"I don't know anymore, Ryeong," sighed Kyuhyun. 

Ryeowook has a suggestion. "I'll tell you what. Since Haneul has begged you, why don't you give her another chance and see if your heart still belongs to her? If you're still no longer in love with her, then you can go back to Jinyoung." 

"That sounds silly," Kyuhyun said, raising his eyebrows. 

"At least give it a try. And after all, Jinyoung isn't your girlfriend yet, right? So, this is the perfect time to choose who you want to be with for the rest of your life," said Ryeowook. 

 

Later, Haneul received a call. "Hello?" she answered. "Haneul, this is Kyuhyun. I'll make you a deal. We'll go out on a date like we used to. But if I can't accept your feelings, you will let me choose to be whoever I want to be with," Kyuhyun said on the line. Haneul was happy to hear his voice.

"Do we have a deal?" asked Kyuhyun.

"It's a deal,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter