BONUS CHAPTER: SNS-Official

Forever and Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after Jiyong's near fatal episode, Jiyong was finally strong enough to sit up and to stay awake for longer periods of time.

Once they have confirmed that Jiyong is out of the woods, his parents have left the hospital to finally get some rest. Dami has already visited but she opted to stay with her parents as she wanted to make sure that they aren't suffering any long term side effects due to the stressful and exhausting days they went through.

Right now, only Jiyong, Dara and Sanghyun, who just arrived from Japan, were in his room. Big Bang and 2ne1 were ordered by Sajangnim to rest so that they could resume as much of their schedules as possible, considering both groups were each down by one member.

Bom, CL and Minzy have each come back to visit and kept Dara company at least once. Jjangmae has also brought clothes and toiletries for Dara and tried to comfort the usually cheerful girl as much as he could.

Winner, iKon, Hayi, AkMu have all visited, carefully regulated by Kang Seungyoon who took YG's instruction 'to make sure that Jiyong isn't disturbed by too many visitors' to heart. He created a schedule wherein all three groups plus Hayi, their dancers, the trainees and any other YG staff who wanted to come to the hospital could visit their sunbaes in different combinations much to Dara's amusement.

The rest of Big Bang have all been in and out of Jiyong's room with not-so-surprising frequency, with Youngbae and Seungri arguing over who could stay over at night. TOP finally settled the argument that as Jiyong's best friend, Youngbae gets first pick. To be followed by himself as the eldest, then Daesung and finally Seungri. When the maknae pouted and started complaining, TOP threatened to have him banned from the room which led to Seungri  claiming that he was visiting his noona, not their leader. The elder Seunghyun just glared at their maknae which sent him running to Dara for safety.

Jiyong was sleeping after a full morning of being awake when Sanghyun first arrived. After hugging Dara tight, Sanghyun pulled her to the couch.

"Noona, have you slept?" He asked as he observed his older sister's tired face.

"Yeah. The first few days, all Jiyong does is sleep so I was also able to sleep too." Dara smiled at her younger brother's concern. "And before you ask, I haven't eaten yet but Jjangmae is already on his way here to bring us food."

"You know, I worry about you.I hated being in Japan when all this happened."

"I hated it too but you're here now and that's what matters." Dara assured him as she gave him a quick hug.

"I can't believe you are now a married woman." Sanghyun teased. "You have to be mature now, neh?"

"Yah! -"

"Hey, dog poop."

"Hyung, good to see you awake." Brother and sister approached the bed with it's now awake occupant.

"You're making a habit of just butting in on other people's conversations, huh?" Dara joked. "Did we wake you? Sorry about that."

"Nah. I think I had a bad dream." he shared as Dara propped his pillows behind him. "Although I don't remember about what."

"Maybe you finally realized you actually had to live with my sister and her ramyun obsession." Sanghyun teased Dara again causing the girl to chase him around the room. "See this, hyung? Are you sure about marrying her?"

"Yah! This is a hospital! Stop running and let me hit you!" Dara ordered.

"Woah! Are we allowed to play here now, noona?" The newly arrived Seungri asked. "I met Jjangmae on the way here and he asked me to bring up the food since he left something. He said he'll be back to see you later. Hello, hyung!"

Sanghyun took the bags from Seungri and started preparing the meal so the three of them could eat. Jiyong was still on a carefully monitored diet. He handed Dara and Seungri plates filled with food before settling down to eat his own food.

After some time Seungri noticed the preoccupied expression on Jiyong's face. "Hyung, are you okay? Did you miss me that badly?"

"Of course not." Jiyong retorted. "I'm trying to remember something."

"What?"

"If I knew then I wouldn't have to try so hard to remember, wouldn't I?"

'Tsssh. You're so touchy. That's bad for you." He turned his attention back to Dara. "Noona, did you see the articles? Netizens are crazy!"

"Why? What are they saying now?" Dara asked as she continued eating.

"Well you know YG released a statement about our cancelled schedules and also about hyung being here. Some people are speculating that it's actually you who is confined here in the hospital and that you gave birth. Some are saying you had an abortion."

"How can I do those things when they just saw me three weeks ago at Ingkayo. I was wearing a crop top for heaven's sake!" Dara ranted.

"Oh, noona! These ones are interesting." Sanghyun chuckled while reading something on his phone. He started browsing the internet as soon as Seungri mentioned the articles about Dara. He showed Seungri the article he's been reading and the Big Bang maknae immediately started laughing loudly.

"What? What do they say?" Dara asked.

"Well one says, you're here in the hospital to get a job.." Sanghyun started.

Seungri interrupted him " Then the other one says that it is Jiyong hyung who had a job. Along with gender reassignment surgery!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" both boys laughed.

Even Dara had to chuckle at the ridiculousness of it all. "Wait a minute. Does that make me a lesbian then?"

"That's hot, noona." Seungri grinned.

"Hyung, stop ing on my noona." Sanghyun reprimanded.

"I wasn't-"

"Dara!" Jiyong shouted.

"What's wrong?!" Dara rushed to Jiyong's side while Seungri was about to press the call button to summn every medical personnel on the floor if needed only to be stumped by Jiyong's next words.

"We're married, right?" he asked seriously.

"Hyung, do you have amnesia?" Seungri asked only to receive a deadly glare from the dragon.

"I remember every single thing, maknae."

"Then what's the problem?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter