SIX

Forever and Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara leaned her head on Jiyong's bed as she played with his fingers. "Jagiya, why do you keep on making me worried? Are you still mad I had lunch with Donghae last month? I know you promised me you'll get your revenge but this is a bit too much isn't it? I told you we were just celebrating his release from military service.  Yah! He just came back from serving our country, you can't begrudge him lunch! "

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon sat on the other side of the bed just watching Dara speak to a still unconscious Jiyong. It's been hours since the doctor declared Jiyong to be tentatively stable. Their hearts hurt for the young couple. The doctor's prognosis was not good. It was so far from good, it's a miracle Dara is still functioning. Haven't they been through enough?

On the couch in the patient's area sat Big Bang and YG Sajangnim. Soohyuk had to leave as his manager has been threatening him bodily harm for the last three hours because he was needed to come back and shoot scenes for his series. He left reluctantly after making everyone promise to call him once their friend is awake. YG had all Big Bang and 2ne1's schedules cleared for the next two days. He instructed their managers to work on clearing it indefinitely. At this point, they're still unsure how things are going to go and he is not going to force his artists to work when he knows their hearts and minds are just going to be filled with worry.  

News that members of YG Family are standing vigil in the hospital have leaked to the media. Apparently, someone saw TOP running full speed ahead along the corridors of the hospital, took a photo and posted it online. Although at this point, they still don't know who was admitted to the hospital or why. The hospital and YG thought it best to post extra security on the floor and also by the entrance of the hospital to make sure that the fans and the media won't mob the place and disturb the other patients. 

He also sent his most trusted advisers and friends, Jinu and Sean, back to YGE to handle the situation and to hopefully keep the morale up for the rest of the family. They're also on stand by in case anything urgent needs to be released and to handle the potential backlash once Big Bang and 2ne1's cancellations are announced. The rest of the group were at the receiving area sitting in silence or pacing around the room impatiently waiting for Jiyong to wake up again.

"Or is because I refused to let you get my face tattooed on your body?" Dara continued. "I know you mean well, but that's just a bit too much and really it's weird and creepy. I think I'd probably freak out if my face was staring back at me every time I look at you." 

She scrunched her nose in distate at the thought. "If I agree to let you get my name tattooed, just something small and tasteful, will you wake up already? I'll also agree to us getting another dog once we get married but it has to be small! Smaller than Gaho and Jolie, okay? You know Gaho and I have a truce and I think he makes sure Jolie follows that truce. But I don't think I'm ready for him to get another ally. What if he influences Gaho and  then Jolie and they overpower me and they bite me? I don't want them to stage a coup d'etat!  I'm scared, Jiyong." 

She wiped at the tears falling down her face. "So so scared. Why don't you wake up already? Yah!"

She tugged on his finger, then kissed it in remorse. "I already agreed to another dog, isn't that what you wanted? You want the puppy to grow up with our kids, right? I think that's actually sweet. I saw some videos of dogs being really caring and protective of babies and I think that will be good for our kids, right? Plus you'd like the added security. As if anyone could get past your overprotective . If you're like this with me, what more with our kids? Poor Kwon babies, they'll probably never see the sun."

" Of course they would. I'll buy them a beach so they can play there."

"Jiyong!"

Big Bang and YG approached the bed, standing behind the elder Kwons. The people in the receiving area crowded the door, afraid to venture closer for fear that it might trigger another attack or something.

Dara sat up and leaned closer to Jiyong. "Of course you would. What about if the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter