THREE

Forever and Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara looked at her phone checking the time. It was already past six PM and Jiyong promised to be home by then. She checked her phone to see that she didn’t receive any calls or message from him. She checked the signal, re-started her phone and checked her messages again. Still nothing.

This wasn't like him. Jiyong always lets her know whenever he's running late. He knows how she worries.

She started calling him but his phone was out of reach and her calls are going straight to voice mail. She sent him a message asking him if he was on his way home or if he needed to stay at YG to finish up some things.

She stood up and moved over to the couch to get into a more comfortable position. She switched on the TV to kill time as she waited for his reply. A few minutes later, she texted Seungri. Surely her baby panda knows what his hyung was up to.

After about ten more minutes without a response from ether Jiyong or Seungri, Dara started texting the rest of Big Bang. She also asked the rest of 2ne1 their whereabouts.

Bom was the first to respond: "I'm at home with nothing to do. Why? Do you want to go out and play? Let's go! Let's go! 2ne1 nolza!"

Dara couldn't hold back a chuckle at Bom's reply. She sent back a message telling her Park sister that she's also at home waiting for Jiyong but she can't reach him and she was wondering who was also at the YGE building since Big Bang  hasn’t responded to her yet.

They exchanged a few more messages when Dara finally received a message from Youngbae.

"Noona, he left the recording studio a little before 5pm. He says you have a relaxing night planned. He was practically bragging about it. He's not yet home?"

'He left before 5? It's almost 7 now.'

Despite her feelings of awkwardness, Dara dialed Youngbae's number. "Bae..." she started after exchanging greetings with him. "It's been two hours and he still isn't home. I'm worried."

"Maybe he went somewhere or got stuck in traffic?" Youngbae asked trying to tamp down the worry he felt for his best friend.

"But he would have called or sent a text." Dara replied. "He knows I worry. I've been calling him but I just keep going to voice mail."

"Maybe his cellphone ran out of battery?" He ventured another guess

Dara sighed. "Maybe. Thanks Youngbae. Sorry for disturbing you."

"No problem. I'll tell you what I'm on my way out of YGE now, let me check with the security at the parking area if he really did go. Teddy hyung might have intercepted him on his way out or something.You know how sometimes when those two get hit by inspiration they forget the rest of the world." He told her as he stood up and gathered his stuff. He didn't have any actual plans to go yet. But he figured it was the least he could do for Dara. He hasn't been able to focus on anything for the last half hour or so anyway. "I'll call you as soon as I speak with someone, okay?"

"Thanks, Youngbae." The relief from Dara's voice could clearly be heard over the phone. "It's just not like Jiyong to be MIA like this."

Dara walked up to the balcony and stared at the street leading to the apartment complex' drive. She kept waiting for a glimpse of Jiyong's white Bentley to make its way up the driveway. She was startled by the ringing of her phone.

"Jiyong?!" she demanded over the line.

"Noona! It's Seungri." Seungri's voice came loud and clear as Dara sighed in disappointment."Jiyong hyung said he's picking up a surprise for you at Hongdae. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier when you texted. It's just hyung made me promise not to tell you and you know I can't lie to you so I thought it's better if I didn't reply to your message so that technically I don't have to lie to you but Youngbae hyung told me you were really worried so I told him I'd call you. I'm sorry, noona!" Seungri panted a bit as he finished his rushed explanation.

"It's ok, panda." Dara assured him. "Do you know if he has his phone or if it's charged? He hasn't been answering my calls. Or perhaps do you know the number of the store where he went to? I'm really worried. Even if he went to Hongdae he sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter