EPILOGUE

Forever and Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three years since Jiyong's accident and Dara still can't help but shudder every time she remembers that period in her life.

To say that it was traumatizing is such a huge understatement. But she got through it. Thankfully. With the help of her family and friends she maaged to put one foot in front of the other and eventually, she found herself moving forward.

But it wasn't easy. She took a year off from her activities as she focused on healing. 

She made a few rare appearances within that year, only supporting her friends in their major activities.

The people saw a subdued Dara and they cried for her, with her. During her absence, her fans still sent her messages of support on her SNS accounts telling her that they'll be waiting for her when she's ready. She was once the queen of SNS but during her self-imposed hiatus she only posted a handful of updates. 

After the year she gave herself, she started guesting in dramas. Only small parts because YG didn't want to overwhelm her and he wanted her to ease back into working.

Now, three years after the incident she is starring in another drama, a sequel to the drama where she got her first lead role. The drama's success surprised her because it was strong from start to finish. People just loved her chemistry with her leading man, Kim Jaejoong. They dubbed them as the Vampire Couple because of their looks and they really liked the bad boy/good girl contrast of the images they presented. She also won her first Best Drama Lead Actress for that show. Several other awards followed. Due to the fans' insistence, strong positive feedback from the critics and the producers' constant requests, she agreed to do the sequel still with Jaejoong as her partner and with the original crew onboard.

2ne1 has also released a full length album in that time featuring one song that Dara wrote. It was a beautiful song with a haunting melody. It was so popular that several people have approached YG wanting to use the song in their shows or movies. People say she wrote it for Jiyong but the group never confirmed or denied this rumor.

Now, three years after, here she was on the rooftop of YGE building looking at the skyline.

Remembering the past and anticipating the future.

She smiled when she heard the heavy thuds, a sure sign that someone was running towards her. She closed her eyes, waiting for the sound of the door opening.

'Baby girl..' She opened her eyes as she reveled in the sound of his voice. "I'm home, jagiya."

At that, she turned and launched herself into his arms. Laughing and crying at the same time. 

Kwon Jiyong was finally home.

It was a long year of recovery for the two of them. After Jiyong coded at the hospital he was rushed into surgery.

Thankfully, he pulled through and he was released from the hospital after four weeks. Although he had to come back in a couple more times, he was just happy that he was allowed to go back home. The physical therapy that followed was grueling. His muscles atrophied during his enforced bed rest and he had to have physical therapy sessions to help him move normally again.

YG released a statement confirming Jiyong's accident and updating his fans about his condition once it made the news. He told everyone that the police were investigating the accident thoroughly and they would have to wait for them to finish before being able to give a more detailed update.

Once the police department announced the result

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter