FIVE

Forever and Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Part Two of a double update.

The three rushed back to Jiyong's room and found it in muted chaos. Everyone was fussing over Jiyong, trying to ascertain for themselves that he was alright. Jiyong was propped up on some pillows, not exactly in a sitting position but elevated enough to see the rest of the room. He was smiling and answering questions, assuring everyone that he was fine. His face was pale and his voice was so weak and every now and then he would wince in pain.

Dara stood rooted at the door with Youngbae and Seungri behind her. They wanted to rush in the room but Dara was blocking the way. They figured she was probably overwhelmed and decided not to push the issue and just stay in their positions. Silent sentinels guarding the princess' back.

"Where's Dara?" Jiyong asked weakly.

"Hyung! We're here! We're over here!" Seungri called out into the room, waving his arm back and forth. The others turned to the door seeing them just standing there.

"Yah, rat! Be quiet. We're in a hospital." Jiyong scolded softly, his eyes on Dara. "Baby girl. Have these idiots been keeping you hostage?"

"Don't call them idiots." Dara said seriously as she approached his bedside. Immediately, the crowd dispersed allowing her to approach their bedridden friend and colleague. "They were just keeping me company because you were still asleep. How are you feeling, babe?"

"Like I got into a car crash." Jiyong joked weakly. "I'm good for now. The meds are keeping me nice and numb."

He reached out a hand for and she quickly grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter