SEVEN

Forever and Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up to see Dara in a beautiful white dress with flowers in her hair.

'What's this? Am I dead already?' He asked himself.

He blinked a couple of times to make sure he was alive and awake. Dara approached him with a smile on her face.

"Jiyong.. So glad you're awake."

"Huh?" He asked. “I mean, yeah..”

Dara smiled at the disoriented Jiyong. "With everything happening, it made me realize how much I love you and how I don't want to waste anymore time.."

Jiyong tried to sit up and Youngbae and TOP rushed to assist him. Only then did he notice the flowers and what seemed like the contents of a mobile studio in the room. Plus the presence of a man he did not know who was standing by YG's side.

"You said you can't wait right?" Dara asked. "Well neither can I. Then I realized that we really don't have to. Your parents gave me their blessing and I can't think of anything stopping us."

"Dara.."

"Kwon Jiyong, will you please make me the happiest woman alive and marry me? Right here, right now. In front of our friends and family, please say you'll marry me."

Dara, his angel, was asking him to marry her. What?! "Dara-yah, what about your dream wedding?"

"The wedding doesn't matter. What matters is who I am marrying. Besides we can always just hold a reception later." Dara averted her eyes and did her ET sign. She does that when she's nervous. "Unless you don't want to. I totally understand. I'm sorry for -"

"Dara. There's nothing I want more than to be your husband."

Dara just beamed.

 

 

After that it was a frenzy of activity. With the guests and the bride ushered out into the receiving area to make any last minute arrangements and to discuss who’s doing what while Big Bang helped their leader into the clothes they brought him.

The doctor was watching them attentively for any sign of distress from the patient but all he could see on Kwon Jiyong's face was anticipation and excitement.

"Hyung, since Sanghyun isn't here, I'll scold you in his place." Seungri cleared his throat and squinted his eyes threateningly. "Kwon Jiyong, you better be good to my noona. Or else.."

"Or else what?" TOP challenged their maknae.

"Eh, I don't know." Seungri laughed scratching the top of his head. "I haven't heard Sanghyun threatening anyone since Dara noona and Jiyong hyung got back together. I'm a bit rusty."

"We can't do this." Jiyong said suddenly. His voice was soft but firm with a little desperation and regret laced in.

"What? Why?" Daesung asked.

"What about Dara's family? They won't be here. They need to be present when we finally get married." He said sadly.

"Don't worry, bro. They will be." Youngbae told him as he helped him put on his coat. Due to his injuries, they had to forgo the tight fitting slacks the Jiyong usually preferred and just had him wear black sweat pants. They also wanted to skip the tuxedo but the fashionista in Jiyong couldn't stomach going without it during his wedding.

At Jiyong's confused expression TOP clarified, "Well, not physically. Since Mrs. Park and Durami are in Busan right now and Sanghyun is in Japan but Teddy and Kush have managed to set up video screens so they can witness the wedding via online chat.We're also doing that with Dami noona since she won't be able to come on time. We're also recording it so you guys can watch it together later on."

"You guys thought of everything." Jiyong said in awe. He was panting a bit so he signaled Youngbae and TOP who were holding him up to lead him back to the bed.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Seungri asked with worry as the doctor approached Jiyong to check on him.

"Just hurt a bit. Must be the stitches." Jiyong said. "Just need to sit down for a while."

"Mr. Kwon. You're blood pressure is rising and your heart beat is becoming erratic. We might have to postpone.. " Doctor Yoo started only to be stopped by Jiyong's very loud protests.

"No! We're doing this." He said resolutely.

"But Mr. Kwon, it might hurt you more in the long run if you insist.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter