Chapter Six

Once Wild, always free

 

All he remembered was the ship splitting and him sinking into the dark, cold depths of the ocean. The vast, wide ocean in which ... he thought, he hoped (or did he?) .. Tori was still in there, somewhere ...

He out, but as he slipped into the inky black darkness, he could swear that he felt arms around him, pulling him, somewhere ...

But where?

And was he safe?

Taecyeon and Tiffany ... they had to be safe , too ...

He hoped his actions were not in vain.

...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nichkhun woke suddenly with a gasp, and he immediately rolled over, vomiting out the seawater. He coughed, and trembled slightly when he saw where he was. On a rocky outcrop of an island, next to a tall tower of rock shading him form the burning heat. He tried to sit up, and winced as he felt a sharp pain flashing through his arm.

"Aishh ..." he looked over and saw his arm was bandaged. What the ...?

"You'd better not try to move that. You might injure it again."

Nichkhun froze as the voice sounded from behind him. 

The same, sweet, soft voice he had been missing for several years. The one he had been imagining talking back to him when he was hiding from his father's angry strikes and words.

He turned, hardly daring about what he would see.

____________________________________________________________________

"Great. What to do now?" sighed Tiffany as she sat down heavily on the rock.

"i dunno." Taecyeon stared back out to sea. 

Tiffany sighed again.

A silence fell between them.

"Mi Young?" Taecyeon asked.

Tiffany aka Mi Young turned sharply. "Why did you call me that?"

Taecyeon slumped down next to her. "Of all the things to be worried about now, its what I call you?"

Tiffany sighed. She'd preferred this name. Not her Korean name.

Her Korean name was what her ex-boyfriend used to call her.

Not her ex. 

They'd never broken up.

They couldn't break up ... 

... how could they, when he was dead too?

_________________________

heyyyyyyyy there

meemow123 here with a new update!

soz for the short one. 

not enough time.

but hey, i hope you like it!

who is this mystery ex-BF of tiffany? 

any importance?

and i left you on another cliffhanger ... hehe im so eveil.

lol

thank you all for subbing! and coomenting!

meemow123

:-D