Certain Things Pt. 1 | ft. Suho

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Certain Things Pt.1 | Suho

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun, Aera, Suho

Type: Angst

Word count: 1342

***

Loving him came easy. He was gentle, sweet and one of the most compassionate guys I have ever met. It was far too easy to fall for him, but I was a coward of course. I couldn’t tell my own best friend how much I cared for him. How much affection I had for him, how much I loved him.

I was crushed when he told me of that one girl that he fell for. She was on the same course in college as him and one of the sweetest girls. Well, that’s what he said.

I didn’t like her. And that should clearly mean something because I never not liked anyone. I was far way too easy going to hate someone seriously. She hasn’t done anything to me, not physically, but her actions when I was around was what made me actually hate her. The way she was acting around Suho was more than disgusting. She was very much two faced. Playing the sweet girlfriend when he was around, and getting all whiny. And the cold, rude girl when he was away getting things for her and me being alone with her only.

She hated me as well, the feeling was very much mutual. She didn’t like me being around Suho and she had no shame in stating that fact. Not to me directly, but to Suho when I was around. Which is also why our meetings and rituals stopped one after another. I couldn’t name my best friend a best friend anymore. We wouldn’t do much together for that, he was now a friend. Just a friend.

I wonder if he ever misses our lazy Sundays, where one of us would visit the other to watch movies and just stay home. Or the time we would study together and help the other out as much as we could. I wonder if he even noticed that we were not seeing each other as much as we did in the past, it’s already been three weeks and we only decided to meet up today. Together with his girlfriend and the other guys of course, never alone anymore. The two of us was no more. And that fact hurt.

“I could vomit.” Sehun rolled his eyes at the sight in front of him. I would have scolded him normally, but I was feeling exactly the same way. Especially after what I witnessed earlier today, something I wished wasn’t true.

“How can hyung not see her real personality? She is so whiny, I can’t hear her obnoxious tone anymore.” Kai followed suit and massaged his temple.

Yeah, the guys were not really fond of her as well. But nothing beat the hatred I felt, and nothing beat the pain I was enduring through it all.

Sighing tiredly, I averted my eyes to my drink in front of me. We decided to meet up at a cafe and talk before watching a movie in the cinemas. But whatever I tried, I just couldn’t be apart of the conversation. Nobody really could with Suho being occupied with his girl. Not that anyone particularly noticed me being exceptional quite. Besides him.

“Everything okay?” Looking at the guy who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter