Content

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Content

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun x OC

Type: Angst, fluff

Word count: 1656

***

It wasn't her fault, nobody should feel guilty of it. But Yoora sure did, somehow.

Her relationship with her brother was not good, it was never good, it wasn't even bearable. It was broken and halfway non existent. Yongsuk's feeling were not hate anymore, he detested her, loathed. Why else would a brother be so horrible to his little sister? Whenever he could, he would insult her, shout at her, hit her. Let his anger out on his little sister, even if she was the one who looked after him and their little apartment. She was the one who he should thank on his knees for not abandoning such a good for nothing brother. Someone who disregards other people and lives in his own little world without thinking about consequences, without taking the responsibilities of an adult.

Sitting down on one of the benches in the park, Yoora sighed out and looked up to the blue sky. The weather was warm and incredible soothing for her tired body. Working two part time jobs was taking it's toll on her. One in the morning till the afternoon as a barista and one in the evenings till early mornings as a bartender in one of the popular bars. While both jobs were nicely paid, it was nearly impossible for her to rest and get the sleep she desperately needed.

But there wasn't anything she could do. While she never really experienced the loss of money, she needed both jobs as her brother was a gambler and alcoholic, who didn't know when to stop and leave it be.

Now, why didn't she leave him be and went on with her own life? He was the reason of all her misery, but she couldn't do that. He was her only family member left, the only one she had in this world. For her, living in that misery was easier and better than living alone in complete loneliness. Besides, how could she leave him be and start a new life, if he could follow her. She was sure that he had no intentions of letting her leave in peace. Just thinking about it was depressing.

It was not the first time for Yoora to go to the park and relax. Whenever she had time, she would just sit there think about her life thoroughly. Always the the same topic, always the same thoughts. It was more of a routine, maybe that's why Baekhyun always came to this part of the park after noticing her.

The moment he saw her for the first time in the bar, he was confused. She was more of the innocent type of girl. One that would stay far from the night life and rather be staying at home, doing her homework diligently. Too innocent to work in a bar, which is also why she sparked his interest. Yet he never planned of talking to her. A simple interest wasn't going to change his life.

But fate had it's ways. Walking around the city some days later, just after finishing a small deal, he found her in the park sitting on a bench. Her form was small, her gaze directed on the ground as she ignored everyone around her. Nothing was extraordinary, not until he found her the next day on the same spot, and the day after that. And somehow between his hectic work and tasks, he found himself actually watching her. Getting further intrigued by her.

Today, she was sitting on the same bench again. This time, though, he would approach her, talk to her. Just watching her wasn't doing it anymore. He needed to hear her voice, have her eyes fixed on him, acknowledge his existence. Walking up to her, he sat down besides her silent figure, noting her body tensing up almost instantly.

“Beautiful day today, isn't it?” He started, awaiting a response of her, but the girl besides him was only humming along. No intention of talking with the good looking stranger. Turning towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter