Yours

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yours

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun x Haein

Genre: Angst, fluff

Word count: 1390

***

Getting involved with the Mafia was far from what I wanted to reach in life, in fact I wanted to have nothing to do with them. The mafia screamed trouble, I knew that first hand. Because of the mafia, my life with my family was hell. Both my father and my big brother were a part of that lifestyle. And because of that my mum died.

I never forgave them for that and I would never.

I grew up with the feeling of dread and the constant thought that my family had blood on their hands. Feeling the fear creeping in me and growing bigger each day was stressful, to the extent that I couldn't even sleep probably at night.

And on one point I couldn't take it anymore, so I left. During high school I started to save money from every part time job I could get, so that when I graduated, I had enough money to move out of my home and into another city, far away from the cause of my uneasiness.

I found a nice job in a restaurant and worked part time in a cafe to have a bit more pocked money before college really started. With time I learned to leave the past be and look forward towards my future. One without the mafia in it, futile.

I met him coincidentally during my shift in the restaurant I was working at. He ran into me, making me lose my balance and fall to the ground. He helped me up wordlessly, mumbled a small apology and sat down at one table probably. Doing everything without having his eyes leave me.

He was handsome. Lean, with dark piercing eyes and raven hair. And while you don't always encounter someone as good looking as him, I was just doing my job, way too occupied with my life to think about boys. And while he left my mind in a heartbeat, I seemed to linger in his.

It wasn't the only time he came. Every two days he would visit the restaurant and sit at the same table on the same seat. He also ordered the same, only coffee. Sometimes tea if he came during the day, but other than that nothing. No snacks, no meal, just a drink; his eyes always on me. One day, I don't really know when it happened, I found myself actually chatting with him.

He started to crack jokes, smirked at my poor attempts at some and occasionally even broke into smiles at me here and there. We grew closer somewhat naturally, he was the cause of a brighter day for me than the normal routine I have adapted.

It was a switch each time. One day, he would be the one telling something about himself and the other I would tell him about myself. Talking to someone was freeing me, talking to him especially. I had someone to really open up to, something I never did before. It made everything just the more enjoyable, especially after getting more personal.

Baekhyun randomly started to walk me home, our talk never ending. It turned into another routine of mine, walking me home, talking and meeting up while texting.

College soon started and while I thought that I wouldn't see Baekhyun as much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter