With Me

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Me

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun, You

Genre: Angst, fluff

Word count: 1321

***

I should have listened to myself and went home sooner, when it was slightly bright outside at least. But no, I always needed to study to the last minute I got and go through everything I wrote down during today's lecture. Sometimes the hard work was going to kill me, or get me killed alright.

It should have been just a fast walk home to finally have an hour of relaxing before going to bed and enjoy the whole weekend ahead. Yet the moment I rounded the corner, I collided with a figure who send me tumbling down if it wasn't for him catching me before it happened.

No, this wasn't that kind of romance story, where the guy was that charming dude making one all blush and all. No, this guy may be just as handsome as a charming prince would be but he was far from being one. Especially with the gun directed at me, forcing me into a small ally.

“No words, the ones after me will kill us both otherwise.” He growled, rather pissed than calm and composed. I was the calm one, not because I wasn't scared – I was full of fear – but because I was too dazed to even realise in what situation I got in.

That were the first things he muttered to me. They were without mercy, ice cold and straight to the point. I was forced to lead him home and let him stay there for a undefined period of time.

He stayed for three weeks, in which I got to know his character, his profession and his life style. Byun Baekhyun, the mafia boss of EXO has a soft side that liked to joke around, that's what I heard from s only. But the other cold and aggressive type was annoying as hell and the only side I really saw. I just hoped that this side of him would only surface in critical situations like he was in when I met him.

The territory I was living in belonged to him, but that didn't stop his former friend to come after him and his close members. It was betrayal that was cutting through him. And he was sure to take his revenge in the most gruesome ways he could. He was all out for spilling blood. I really thought that he would be one of those types of human beings who let their stress and anger out on other people. I was all out to expect any shouting at me and or trashing my living room. But nope, nothing like that.

What surprised me the most though, was that Baekhyun never seemed to force me into anything about the mafia life. He sure was cold and distant, didn't let me meet my friends out of school or late out at all and took my phone to make it unable for me to either call my family, friends and the police. However that works.

But through all his annoying actions, s were the most irritation. They did everything in their power to bug me and get my attention like little kids with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter