Circumstances

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Circumstances

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun x OC

Type: Angst, fluff

Word count: 1293

***

Lesson #1; never take any characteristics of yourself too far. Like being kind and helpful. Everything has it's limit, even if you loved to overstep them.

Lesson #2; like stated above, don't take things too far. Picking up stray cats and dogs is a nice thing and taking care of them is cute, but actually letting someone into your home because he claims to be followed by very dangerous people was slightly too much. But hey, not like you were listening to your conscious.

Your third lesson was probably to not fall in love with said men, who seems to have taken a liking to you too. It wasn't just complicating things, it was making your life too dangerous to live normally.

Hell, you weren't attending medical school to end up being a member of one of the most feared mafia gangs and tend to their wounds with your own equipment and all, not that you had any say in it,

Well, it all started with having a day free and wanting to relax at home from all the studying you did prior. Your little house was around a rather quite neighbourhood, the house being the only thing left of your grandparents who have died some years before. The way from the library and your home was just a twenty minutes walk and your were glad that you didn't choose the Uni to study today. They way from your college to your home was probably 40 to 50 minutes walk and you really didn't had any nerves or energy to walk anymore.

You walked rather fast and whenever you heard anything remotely strange, you turned back and stopped for some minutes. Whatever you told yourself, you just couldn't shake up the feeling that someone was watching you and that was creepy enough.

Arriving at the front porch, you instantly fished out your keys to open up the door. Yet before you could step in, another sound shocked you and made you turn around to inspect the way to, of course, not find the source of the sound. Turning back, you walked in and closed the door to freeze in in fear as a man cornered you, holding your mouth shut with his hands.

He was handsome; light brown hair, slightly taller than you were and a very nice jawline.

You would have instantly started to trash around, if it wasn't for his uncomfortable vibe and him spluttering out apologies one after another.

He introduced himself as Baekhyun and asked you to let him stay just for a short period of time. He didn't say why and he certainly wasn't explaining in what situation he was in. Only that it definitely wasn't the police that was after him. Not that you were actually believing anything he said.

Baekhyun, true to his words, only stayed for exactly two hours where he wouldn't shut up. He talked and talked, asking questions whenever he wanted to know something about you. You were basically celebrati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter