Shattered Pt. 1| ft. Xiumin

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shattered Pt. 1| ft. Xiumin

Tumblr

Character: Baekhyun, You, Xiumin

Type: Angst

Word count: 1664

*****

You couldn't remember any school day being quite and peaceful. Maybe the mornings, but throughout the day it would only get worse. Middle school was probably your only nice memory about school, it all changed with high school. When he started to harass you.

The hate towards you wasn't groundless, you could understand why someone would be angry. It was your family who won the lawsuit after all. But that is because his father did some pretty illegal things. It was all over the news. His family was never bashed though, not after the public apology his father did. You understood his pain, but the anger was misdirected. When everything happened, you were only fourteen. You had nothing to do with anything. Yet he deemed it his responsibility to make your life a living misery, and he was doing a damn pretty good job at that.

 

*

 

It was only child's play at first. Taking some of your things and not giving them back, calling you names that would make his and his peers laugh about it after. But they slowly escalated. You found your things being torn and drawn on the next day, finding some of them in the trash or the content of your locker completely wrecked. The physical bullying started in your senior year. It wasn't name calling anymore, destroying your property. It was violence, physical harassment.

You started to come home with several bruises, hiding them from your parents whenever they were home. It hurt, it hurt of course. Baekhyun was your friend before everything went downhill, even if you weren't close anymore, you never expected anything like this. And you didn't have the heart to tell a teacher about him, you weren't someone who threw your morals out of the window for revenge like him. You were not going to stoop low to his level, you needed to survive this on your own. Without your family finding out anything.

You were depressed and still are, the feeling of loneliness getting greater with each passing day, hour, minute; even seconds. The things he had done would forever be embedded in your memory. You wouldn't forget, you couldn't. Maybe that would help you in the future.

The moment your teacher started to speak about the next field trip your class was going to go to, fear started to creep into you. And you had every right to be. You guys would go camping for exactly five days and four nights, who knew what Baekhyun has planned to do to you.

Nothing happened when you boarded the bus, sitting beside a friend you were not so close with. He was very vocal about Baekhyun's action towards you, but because he was a friend and a member of his group, he couldn't say much. The disappointment seeing him there when Baekhyun torments you, hurts you every time; the fact that nobody seems to be able to help you.

“Look who is kissing the ground again.” Baekhyun snickered as he found you on the ground in front of him, wet from the puddle he shoved you into the moment you stepped out of the bus.

“Byun Baekhyun!” The teacher shrieked. “What do you think you are doing?!”

“Sorry, teach.” He simply rolled his eyes and crashed into your shoulder the moment you stood up and dusted as much of the water and dirt off you as you could. “She fell.” And the torture seemed to begin. To his full amusement.

 

*

 

By the time the last two days arrived, you had a couple new bruises and a subtle pain in your shoulders from his constant shoving away. Walking in this condition was not the best, but at least bearable and not a bother. Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter