Attached | ft. Chen

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attached | ft. Chen

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun, OC, Chen

Type: Angst, fluff

Word count: 1747

***

I would have never thought that I would somehow get involved with the dark side of Seoul. I mean, I was a part time bartender, who mostly worked at night at a well known bar, which was also popular with some underground members. But I would have never thought that I would get into that kind of mess, rather than being only on the bricks of it.

It all started when Kim Chen, a member of one of the most dangerous mafia groups M, walked into the bar at six in the evening and sat right in-front of me, drowning himself in alcohol. It would have ended right there, if he wasn't a drunken talker. It was rare for someone like Chen to get drunk at that time of a day, a Monday nevertheless. The moment he opened his mouth though, I understood. Problems. Who had them not? Everyone had some kind of obstacle in his life, his was just one I would never have. A rival mafia.

He started to splutter out all kinds of information. Starting from himself to the inner circle of M; how many members they had, what they are called and what position they had. To all the plans they formed to get back at their rival gang K, for all the damaged they did with their recent attack. I was lucky at that time, well I thought I was. There was no one around the two of us, who would have heard our conversation, which made me feel relieved and safe.

But I couldn't have known that an ally of K was around, relaying the message to them that there was someone who heard of M's plan and had important information about them. Someone that wasn't involved in the underground scene and was just an university student working part time at a bar. Why that person didn't thought about listening to the conversation was beyond me, Kim Chen was drunk, he would have never noticed it anyway.

I was not dumb, I heard of some of the most well known mafia members enough to fear them. One of them being Baekhyun. He is said to be manipulative, sadistic and most of all unforgiving. He would never do something without a reason, but he would pretty much get overboard even with the smallest things. Nobody knew how he really looked. Well, no one who is alive knew how he looked, besides s probably.

Three weeks passed since Kim Chen spilled the beans about M, and my live went on normally. I went to work, from work home and so on. It was a good idea to work throughout the semester holidays, but even then does one need a day off or maybe even three, which I did. And it was proven to be a mistake.

Lounging in the living room comfortably, I was watching TV while eating some snacks. The best way to de-stress was to just chill, till my doorbell rang. Groaning aloud throughout the way to the door, I opened it with the coldest glare I could muster. I wanted peace and no visit from anyone. Looking up to the person, a young man greeted me, his face blank and rather cold than anything else.

“Lee Jaelin?” Nodding at him, my muscle tensed when he shoved me back into the apartment, shutting the door close. Enclosing his hand on my arm, he pulled me right into my living room and threw me onto the couch, hard.

“W-what? HEY.” I shouted. “What are you doing? Who are you?!”

Looking down at me, he raised an eyebrow. “I'm Baekhyun.” He smirked at my paling face, before leaning further into my face. His glare pretty intimidating. “And you, Darling, will tell me everything Kim Chen told you. And don't even dare denying it or lying to me. I know when someone lies.”

Fear spread through my whole body, my stomach churning painfully. One of the most dangerous man was standing here in my apartment, leaned over me to glare me down and threaten me. I couldn't comprehend the situation to even cry, only shivering from his intense gaze.

Pulling my chin up to look at him, he inspected my face. “The sooner you spill the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter